Triumph 675 Forums banner

FS 13+ Daytona/ Street Triple SAI block off ECU kit

16K views 53 replies 16 participants last post by  ebrammer252@gmail.com 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

These kits work for both Daytona and Street triple's for years 13-16+

For sale- 20$ shipped USPS priority male.
This includes the
-10w 50ohm resistor
-wire
-Connector

This kit will come completely soldered, connected, and Plug-N-Play

this is the cost for total parts and shipping to you, I will not be making much money off of this project.

If you are doing an SAI block off, you will need to have a resistor to fool the ECU from the Solenoid being detached from the SAI. This kit includes all that you need and is simply plug in play

The SAI block off is the only way to get an accurate tune for an after-market exhaust or dyno tune.

from the pictures, you can see the plates installed and the connector attached. I will heat shrink rap the wires to the resistor and connector, and then wrap it all in electrical tape for added protection from the elements.

I have not had a single issue with the unit I made, no ECU/ Codes or check engine light.

NOTE- you will still need to purchase the SAI block of plates. I recommend driven block off kit, ordered from TJ at riders discount.
part #0930-0093

- please allow 1-2 weeks for item to ship to you, but i have had almost all of these shipped within 5 days from order to your door!

best,
Mark

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I thought the same thing, but I ran it for several miles and pulled the tank and air box and checked it. No signs of heat/ melting being an issue.
I mostly did it for weather protection/ water getting in

I will check it again after the track next weekend and update

#5 ·
Pm sent
And I first purchased a small resistor, about the length of your thumb nail, that was aluminum body and sealed up. It was 5x the price of these resistors, and when I went to solder, it broke the lead right off, sent it back and am using the ceramic resistors.

Thanks MgF!

#7 ·
As for whether it will work on a Streety, this is the best I can think to do. Follow the part numbers. The solenoid, both reed valves, and both "Reed valve covers"(single and double) appear to be shared between the Daytonas and the Street Triples. I've never put on, or even seen, a SAI block kit, so I'm not sure which parts need to be verified. But, I'm curious, lol
https://www.fowlersparts.co.uk/parts/9470/street-triple-r/emissions-control

#14 ·
I'm in the same boat. I'm deployed right now and won't get back until late this year. In the end I could get it now and just have it sitting for me. Do you expect to still make these down the road?

#15 ·
Please keep me updated on how they are working for you guys.
Thank you MGF for the compliment.

And yes, as long as I can et connectors and resistors, I can make them up.

Thank you gentleman for your service!
Be safe, and just contact me when you need one!!

I'm at the track this weekend testing out the new set up/ have the dyno/ kinda a full arrow, and the Sai block off.

Will take the bike back down to see if there is any issues with electrical tape around the resistor.

#16 ·
For those of you who have done this mod, please post up results and how it worked out for you..
This forum is all about knowledge, community, and if there is something i can do to improve the production, please let me know!

Hope everyone is having an awesome riding season!

#20 ·
Yea indeed.
Just pm me.

Will be doing one for a street triple and seeing how it works out.

I need to get more connectors and resistors, so it may be the middle of next week before I can ship Em out.

Pm me if interested and I will shoot you PayPal info

Thanks all!

Let me know how they are working out. Mine has been fine with a hard track weekend and about 600 street miles.

#22 · (Edited)
Alright,

All orders have been shipped and members should be receiving their units wednesday and thursday of this week.
Please keep me updated on how these work for you, and if their is anything i can do to help!

All units were measured and read between 50.2-51.8 ohms.

Have a member testing out the unit on a street triple and will update if this connector will work for a streety!

I have more in stock and can ship out directly.

Best,
Mark

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.