Triumph 675 Forums banner

Just got my 2013 Daytona!!!!

12K views 54 replies 36 participants last post by  Richard Anthony 
#1 ·
Hi All!

My name's Trisha, I'm Northern Ninja's wife Wicked Wanda...

I just picked up my newest toy, a 2013 Triumph Daytona 675 in Sulphur Yellow at Blackfoot in Calgary, AB. this morning.

She's my fourth bike (previous bikes were a 1982 Yamaha Maxim 650, a 1992 Honda CBR 600 F2, and I still own a 2008 Yamaha R6S with a list of mods)

I am super-stoked about the Triumph and once my butt bounces back from the drive today (750 km) I intend to put a tonne more miles on her!!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories and advice!!
Glad to be here!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great and welcome!!!

And WOW do those fork reflectors stick out on that color of yellow.

Protip: Take off your seat and swap the bolts that hold the tail down for some generic ones you find at the hardware store, then swap the ones from under the seat onto the front fender to get rid of those reflectors.

#11 ·
Welcome and congratulations, that's a great color. :thumbup:

#18 ·
Hi All

I pick up the exact same model and colour 4 weeks ago. It my first big bike coming from a 2012 cbr250, I had a go off my brothers 2004 cbr600rr f5 for a week and thought the d675 was a whole new level. Im love with it. I've ordered a k&n, frame sliders, full akra exhaust and then I'll be tuning her and take the air flapper off. I've just done 750km and still running it in. I love the way it handles and has a bit of grip from the super coarser tyres. I don't think I could go back to a bike without a quick shifter it awesome.

I hope u enjoy it as much as I do.

Bocky

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

#28 ·
Wanda, if you're living in Calgary, gityerass over to Watsen Designs (in the NW, I think) with that bike so he can colour match his sweet-ass flush mount signals to the 2013. The Triumph community will be in your debt, Watsen signals are pretty legenwaitforitdary around here. And you'll have a fantastic mod for your already gorgeous bike.

Congrats, and welcome to the community.

#33 ·
I will be getting the same Daytona in a couple of weeks in Australia with a seat cowl and I will be removing the rear pegs (once they are removed to hide the holes left behind it has a bracket which fits over it )
I use to ride Ducatis but found the powerband not as friendly as the Triumph, one ride and I am hooked
Enjoy and I love the colour

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.