Let's see your Garages/Man Cave - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
675 Photos Pictures and more pictures!!!

post #31 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 22:18 Thread Starter
Hokie
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 22:37
illsynd
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
I thought you had a real garage? At least there was a garage when I came over and borrowed your bike/the gsxr750.
its my fathers man cave I set mine in the backyard lol

Quote:
One Vision Racing - CVMA # 509
post #33 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 22:45
brtr675r

Trying to get my gf to understand that only 1 car in a 2 car garage . The rest is for toys (with wheels). Can believe the atrocity! No work area. Think shes coming around though. She now realizes use men are actually useful for fixing things. Got three of my bikes in there, just gotta get a workbench now. Then build an RV gate for the boat.

Az Dirty Aces
11 Daytona 675R
94 FZR600R SOLD =(
97 CR250 Dunes Weapon

post #34 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 23:27
JChandler

Send a message via AIM to JChandler
Should have gotten the GS-T or GSX! That's why it's always broken. the 420a (Dodge Neon) motors in those things are junk. 4g63 is MUCH better!

2011 Triumph Daytona 675R
2006 Honda CRF250X - Woods weapon
post #35 of 704 Old 11-24-11, 01:23
MGFChapin

Garage
Alright! Finally closed on my first house today. "Before" picture of my new man cave:

Just bought a tool chest & No Mar tire changer, plan to set them up this weekend.
post #36 of 704 Old 11-24-11, 01:24 Thread Starter
Hokie
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Congrats. That's a decent sized shop space.
post #37 of 704 Old 11-24-11, 06:33
MGFChapin

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
Congrats. That's a decent sized shop space.
Thanks dude. Gotta let the wife keep her car in the right stall, but I have big plans for the left. Can't wait for the "after" picture haha
post #38 of 704 Old 11-24-11, 11:59
whirlybird

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChandler View Post
Should have gotten the GS-T or GSX! That's why it's always broken. the 420a (Dodge Neon) motors in those things are junk. 4g63 is MUCH better!

The entire car is crap regardless of which engine is in it. The 4g63 is no better than the 420. They have just as many problems. Their only saving grace is that parts availability seems to be slightly better. I didn't want my wife driving a turbo car anyway, although awd would have been nice in the snow. I just finished putting a new engine in the thing and repainting the inside and outside along with replacing all the brakes, wheel bearings, clutch, exhaust, and I can't even remember what all. So it's as close to a brand new car as it will ever get, hopefully she'll last for a while this go around. I can't find the energy to put into it anymore and it is going to start cutting into my motorcycle time in the spring and I can't let that happen

Quote:
Thanks dude. Gotta let the wife keep her car in the right stall, but I have big plans for the left. Can't wait for the "after" picture haha
I have a vision of what mine is going to look like, just gotta find the time and resources to do it now :) Congrats on the house btw , owning is so much better than renting. I can't believe I went as long as I did without buying.
post #39 of 704 Old 11-24-11, 14:26
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChandler View Post
No I can tell you why its broken...... those cars suck donkey dick. Any engine you put in those are junk doesn't matter how many numbers or letters are in the engine name.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
post #40 of 704 Old 11-24-11, 14:26
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird View Post
The entire car is crap regardless of which engine is in it. The 4g63 is no better than the 420. They have just as many problems. Their only saving grace is that parts availability seems to be slightly better. I didn't want my wife driving a turbo car anyway, although awd would have been nice in the snow. I just finished putting a new engine in the thing and repainting the inside and outside along with replacing all the brakes, wheel bearings, clutch, exhaust, and I can't even remember what all. So it's as close to a brand new car as it will ever get, hopefully she'll last for a while this go around. I can't find the energy to put into it anymore and it is going to start cutting into my motorcycle time in the spring and I can't let that happen

I have a vision of what mine is going to look like, just gotta find the time and resources to do it now :) Congrats on the house btw , owning is so much better than renting. I can't believe I went as long as I did without buying.

Ah see well said haha

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement