Let's see your Garages/Man Cave - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
675 Photos Pictures and more pictures!!!

post #21 of 704 Old 11-22-11, 12:33
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Yes I know it was more or less a joke. Hence earlier where I told my girl to just find something with a garage and then whatever she wanted haha

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 704 Old 11-22-11, 12:37
Cloud22116

I'm rocking a cluttered 1 car that maybe I'll post pics of after I get it cleaned up this weekend ;) but now a garage is an absolute must for me.

2009 Daytona 675
Akra headers/comp werks exhaust, 1050 throttle tube, ohlins ttx rear shock, bazzaz zfi fuel controller/QS, MWR air filter, attack rear sets, galfer rotors front and rear, brembo MC,
2013 Aprilia RSV-4
stock for now
post #23 of 704 Old 11-22-11, 13:31
Devil_Z

Z06 with supercharger

Duramax with a few mods

Here's a pic of the bike before I did some mods.

Unfortunately I don't have a garage

Last edited by Devil_Z; 11-22-11 at 13:39.

post #24 of 704 Old 11-22-11, 17:02
whirlybird

When we were looking for a house my only real stipulation was that it had to have at least a two car garage. I passed up some pretty decent homes because of the fact that they didn't have a garage. We always said that we would turn one of the bedrooms into a bike room, but the house we ended up getting doesn't have any access to get bikes in and out. Ya, moving in here was a pain but I have a garage so I am happy as can be.

Oh ya. Before I married my girl I made sure she knew that when we had a garage absolutely none of her crap was to be kept in there except her car and bike. The garage is not a storage unit.
post #25 of 704 Old 11-22-11, 20:31 Thread Starter
Hokie
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlybird View Post
Oh ya. Before I married my girl I made sure she knew that when we had a garage absolutely none of her crap was to be kept in there except her car and bike. The garage is not a storage unit.
Secret to a happy marriage there. Mine understands that there will only be 1 car in a 2 car garage and that happens to be whichever one we are driving to work in the morning (commute together, same company, but she works across the river). Which is usually my truck as it gets better gas mileage.

I've already put my foot down that any house we buy must have at least a 2 car garage, and will not be used for storage, sports equipment, or lawn care items. A shed out back will house those things.
post #26 of 704 Old 11-22-11, 22:09
ckai

I should take some photo's of the father-in-laws toy sheds. He has a double attached for their everyday cars, another double shed which he converted to his "hot-rod" shed. That has their 2 favorite muscle cars in and it has a bar out the back. Then he has a workshop up the road for his race car, another muscle car, Freightliner rig and transporter. It's crazy!

Shit, forgot about his other workshop that he keeps his F150 in! Seriously, he has the pinnacle of man cave setups. In his will, he's allowed money to build a shed for each of his daughters who each get a muscle car.

I was just happy when we built our garage bigger to allow for bikes, and allowed for a covered wash bay beside it. haha ya gotta start somewhere don't ya?
post #27 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 08:01 Thread Starter
Hokie

So... by extension, you get a muscle car. Nice. Did a good job marrying her.

For whatever reason, when my MIL sells her house in a few years, she's dividing up the money into thirds. She gets a third, we get a third, and the brother in law gets a third. Didn't ask for it, we'll have plenty of money on our own for a downpayment, but no way am I going to turn it down.
post #28 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 15:39
illsynd
BOTM Winner

Mine isn't as big and not indoors but it will do. Just need to get to making a wooden shade instead of the tarps and re-arranging things to make space.

Quote:
One Vision Racing - CVMA # 509
post #29 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 19:23 Thread Starter
Hokie

I thought you had a real garage? At least there was a garage when I came over and borrowed your bike/the gsxr750.
post #30 of 704 Old 11-23-11, 20:55
whirlybird

Ok, here's some crap night shots of mine since I can't seem to remember to do it during the day. The lighting in my garage is terrible, one of the many things to change along with putting in some epoxy floors and extending it into the basement. Ultimately it will be a showroom more than anything else. It'll have some banners and one full wall will be dedicated to my racing memorabilia/crash parts and team pictures.

Here's a couple more pics of the Eclipse. This thing has been a project and a half. It's the wife's car and is broken more often than it isn't. Note to self: Never buy a Mitsubishi ever again. Anyway, it's a great looking car (for being pink) and it came out exactly how I wanted it to. All show, no go:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement