Novo forum Triumph no Brasil - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Latin America LA Regional forum; rides, get togethers, events

post #11 of 19 Old 02-23-11, 12:09
Canis Lupus Arctos

Fearless or reckless???
So, your feelings about São Paulo (Brazil, if you went out...)???

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨'回天'¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
---Phantom Black Triple Torpedo---
...................KAITEN...................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 Old 02-23-11, 12:26 Thread Starter
roddrigo
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Hey Froghammer...tel us more about your experience here in Brazil... Are you Canadian? Did you live here for a while? We would be more then happy to have you as a member of our Brazilian Triumph community…It would be good for you as a practice for your Portuguese.
post #13 of 19 Old 02-25-11, 12:50
froghammer

I absolutely loved Sao Paulo. No joke. The city is such an interesting place. The hotel we stayed at was in kind of a lame spot (the hyatt across from the Globo office...) but we did manage to get out and see Jardins and the Paulista.

I have never in my life been to a place with nicer people. My wife and I are still amazed. Everyone, from men to women to other kids were so great to us and especially our boy. Everyone loves kids there!

The best part, however, is that we're going back for a month or so around April. We bought the Rosetta Stone Brasilian Portuguese software and will be ready to speak a bit more. I felt so rude not being able to communicate with people other than by playing short games of charades. Haha.

So while I wont have a bike with me, I'll continue to be amazed by how cool it is to see so many bikes on the road at any given moment. Oh yeah, and by the traffic. Wow, that traffic is something else.

And yes, I am Canadian, but keep it quiet- I don't want to be kidnapped. Haha.

post #14 of 19 Old 02-27-11, 00:33
Canis Lupus Arctos

Thank you for the input, I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay, and the fact that you're eager to have some more!!! We cannot help ourselves from being proud of São Paulo (I was born there), it's a place set apart from rest of Brazil, and I dare to say, the rest of Latin America... is not a prejudice thing, it's just a utterly distinct place, a great place... I do love São Paulo, but happens that I love Tokyo more... lol...
Brazil can be a violent place at times, but it's far safer than many other places in the world... as being a tourist, I guess you have to be careful wherever you go... just pay attention to your surroundings and try to know where you're going (there are some places you don't wanna visit... ) and you'll be fine...
Before I came to Japan I was considering moving to Canada, but in my case Canadian visa would be some of a hassle compared to Japanese visa, as for I've Japanese blood and ease of entrance... Still hope some day do a trip to see your Canadian scenery, what a place!!!
Keep us posted and feel free to practice your portuguese skill with us!!! Take care Bro...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨'回天'¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
---Phantom Black Triple Torpedo---
...................KAITEN...................
post #15 of 19 Old 04-21-11, 01:20
Ricardo_

me registrei hoje!
post #16 of 19 Old 05-06-11, 15:00
jimmykeller

Não estou conseguindo abrir nenhum tópico

Estou precisando comprar o Tray Battery Subframe...aquela capinha que fica presa no chassi, que suporta a bateria e demais itens eletricos, uma espécie de paralama. Só que não consigo abrir um tópico com essa necessidade. Vocês sabem como faz?

Achei uma no ebay só que de 06-09 (bateria pequena 7bbs) e preciso do modelo 2010 que é o local da bateria é maior, justamente do tamanho da bateria que coloquei.

Se alguem puder me ajudar a encontrar essa parada em algum lugar!!!

Crazy for my Daytona 675.
post #17 of 19 Old 05-06-13, 20:12
aedwards01

post #18 of 19 Old 08-27-13, 18:11
Gustavo Dalia

Daytona 675R 2013 escapamento

Boa noite galera, gostaria de saber se alguem jah modificou o escape da nova triumph 675R, pelo que tenho visto na net, existe o da arrow e agora a Taylor Made tbm lançou, hj busquei ela na primeira revisao e o mecanico disse q foi feito um novo ajuste na valvula do escape p deixar ela mais "solta", se for colocado um novo escape eh possivel manter a luz d injeçao apagada e fazer a programaçao de fabrica para melhor rendimento? Vlw ai
post #19 of 19 Old 09-10-13, 16:36
GFFM

Mais um Brazuca no forum!!!

Gustavo, o único scap para a 675R que não perde a garantia da moto é o Arrow e você ainda tem a sua ECU remapeada para esse scap.

As 675 de 2013 para cá, tem a ECU travada e até o momento somente a CSS é que consegue modificar o mapa, então se você esta pensando em colocar um scap, pense no Arrow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement