Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

post #21 of 84 Old 08-14-14, 16:04 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Thumbs up Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models

Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits lifting both wheels up at the same time, Awesome!

I am just unloading the New Stands with Hydraulic Damper and Dolly Style Wheels Included for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

$249.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the lower 48 of the USA. Super Shipping Rates everywhere else; We Ship Worldwide every day.

These are the new versions with Hydraulic Damper Assistance.

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Email me Directly at sales@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a very limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 84 Old 08-14-14, 16:42
Nastybutler
BOTM Winner

I'll be ordering one tomorrow (payday). Saw these in action at the track and was jealous. Plus it will save space in my crowded garage allowing me to put my bike right up against the wall without much fuss.

2012 Street Triple (Trinity) - Phantom Black
2014 Audi A5 - Scuba Blue

Trinity's Build Thread
post #23 of 84 Old 08-29-14, 11:50 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models

Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits lifting both wheels up at the same time, Awesome!

I am just unloading the New Stands with Hydraulic Damper and Dolly Style Wheels Included for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

$249.95 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the lower 48 of the USA. Super Shipping Rates everywhere else; We Ship Worldwide every day.

Email me Directly at sales@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a very limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 04-07-15 at 13:06.

post #24 of 84 Old 08-29-14, 13:43
Nastybutler
BOTM Winner

Just got mine in, and tried to set it up last night. Had to stop because I was getting frustrated. I'll take another crack at it tonight. You guys need to add some steps to your instructions as far as what all adjustments are required and what each adjustment actually affects. As in, I've adjusted it so that the pins fit in, but the front wheel won't raise up and the bike feels like it will slip off the pin. Any adjustment I make to the threaded rod throws my pins out of alignment. I guess I'll have to keep using trial and error to figure it out, but it seems there should be a straightforward explanation as to how to solve that.

2012 Street Triple (Trinity) - Phantom Black
2014 Audi A5 - Scuba Blue

Trinity's Build Thread
post #25 of 84 Old 08-29-14, 13:47 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

:) Hey good brother, you need to Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will be happy to send you some helps including photos and directions,

Be Patient with yourself, the logic used in these stands is not necessarily immediately intuitive so go slow it will come around for you just as so many others have posted up that it does,

Blair
post #26 of 84 Old 08-29-14, 13:48
café_racer

Just change it for you....

Last edited by café_racer; 08-29-14 at 14:00.
post #27 of 84 Old 10-20-14, 08:45 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Blair
post #28 of 84 Old 11-16-14, 12:19
cjc

Garage
Looks great. A few questions:

To use the stand, are there any parts that need to be mounted to the bike (like the MotoMfg stand seems to require)?

Is it possible to remove and install a front sprocket/new chain while bike is on the stand?

Is it possible to remove/install rearsets while on the stand?

Is it possible to remove/install the swingarm when the bike is on the stand?

Just curious what bike maintenance I couldn't do with the bike on the stand.

Thank you sir.
post #29 of 84 Old 11-16-14, 13:04 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

Yes, as per the images a pin receiver stays mounted in the Frame.

Yes the idea is to work on all parts of your bike while on the stand,

Blair

f
post #30 of 84 Old 12-04-14, 19:45 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

I have 5 of the 675 Stands here in stock ready to ship today.

I have the New Stands in stock with Hydraulic Damper and Dolly Style Wheels Included for the Triumph 675 Models; Order yours now.

Blair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement