Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models - Triumph675.Net Forums
Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

post #1 of 84 Old 12-01-13, 17:37 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models

:) Hi everyone, I now have the Updated Versions of the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands with the Triumph Daytona 675 and Street Triple 675 Pin Kits In Stock at the $249.99 Pricing.

These new models all ship with the Dolly Style Castor Wheels Included and with the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed to make lifting and lowering with the long Hand Lever even easier and smother than previously.

Available and Ready to ship to you with your SV Racing parts Side Lift Stand today.

Many have asked to see a photo of the 675 up on the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand and here it is, New Price at $249.95 and a photo to show my High Quality Stand in Action,

I have more of the Pin Kits for Triumph 675 Daytona 675 and Street 675 models in stock so if you want one of these engineering marvels in your garage now is the time to order,

$249.95 all in and The Side Stand includes the High Quality Dolly Roller Style Wheels to roll the stand around your garage or paddock on and the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed and your Choice of Pin Kits for your bike, This is a super value, Triumph 675 Pin Kits In Stock and Ready to Ship Today.

Additional Pin Kits for other models are available in stock now as well,

Email me directly for these parts at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please.

It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

These are excellent stands that will serve you well,

http://www.svracingparts.com/product...=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability,

This is a Specialty Stand for our bikes that allows you to lift both Front and Rear Wheel up securely from the side of the bike providing complete access to virtually every part of the bike,

I also have Pin Kits for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR as well as a number of other bikes

Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have a High Quality Side Lift Stand we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence.

These Stand Provide Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Visit me Anytime at SVRacingParts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 12-08-13 at 15:09.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 84 Old 12-08-13, 15:09 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Thumbs up Paddock Style Side Lift Stand with Hydraulic Reservoir for Triumph 675 Models

:) Hi everyone, I now have the Updated Versions of the SV Racing Parts, Paddock Side Lift Stands with the Triumph Daytona 675 and Street Triple 675 Pin Kits In Stock at the $249.99 Pricing.

These new models all ship with the Dolly Style Castor Wheels Included and with the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed to make lifting and lowering with the long Hand Lever even easier and smother than previously.

Available and Ready to ship to you with your SV Racing parts Side Lift Stand today.

Many have asked to see a photo of the 675 up on the SV Racing Parts, Side Lift Stand and here it is, New Price at $249.95 and a photo to show my High Quality Stand in Action,

I have more of the Pin Kits for Triumph 675 Daytona 675 and Street 675 models in stock so if you want one of these engineering marvels in your garage now is the time to order,

$249.95 all in and The Side Stand includes the High Quality Dolly Roller Style Wheels to roll the stand around your garage or paddock on and the New Hydraulic Reservoir Canister installed and your Choice of Pin Kits for your bike, This is a super value, Triumph 675 Pin Kits In Stock and Ready to Ship Today.

Additional Pin Kits for other models are available in stock now as well,

Email me directly for these parts at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please.

It is faster and I need to be able to save and recall the conversation threads to get you looked after right away,

These are excellent stands that will serve you well,

http://www.svracingparts.com/product...=0&sort=normal

I worked super hard to get these done for me with Quality Powder Coat Finishes and Super Stability,

This is a Specialty Stand for our bikes that allows you to lift both Front and Rear Wheel up securely from the side of the bike providing complete access to virtually every part of the bike,

I also have Pin Kits for the Ducati 848 - 1098 - 1198 999 and BMW S1000RR as well as a number of other bikes

Check it out, It Lifts the bike by both wheels off the ground for all service and Repair from The Side".

What I really wanted to accomplish for us was to have a High Quality Side Lift Stand we can use with Confidence on our bikes for Servicing and Storage at a super price on products that meet my smell test for excellence.

These Stand Provide Quality and Value which has always been my personal goal with my fellow Triumph 675 Members,

Visit me Anytime at SVRacingParts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 12-11-13 at 11:52.
post #3 of 84 Old 12-08-13, 22:31
blondguy

How does this connect to the bike? Are there pieces that bolt to the bike? How long does it take to hook it up and lift?

post #4 of 84 Old 12-09-13, 00:15
firedude
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondguy View Post
How does this connect to the bike? Are there pieces that bolt to the bike? How long does it take to hook it up and lift?
Not a SV racing stand, but it's pretty much the same thing.

Last edited by firedude; 12-09-13 at 00:17. Reason: forgot how to embed
post #5 of 84 Old 12-09-13, 03:38
MadMel

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondguy View Post
Pretty sure it's identical to my stand, a description is in my post in the link. Only takes about the same amount of time that a conventional rear stand does.

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/show....php?p=3668897
post #6 of 84 Old 12-10-13, 13:24 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Hi Everyone here are some images or the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits in action,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Visit me anytime at www.svracingparts.com

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 12-11-13 at 11:52.
post #7 of 84 Old 01-07-14, 09:12 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits in action,

Under $250 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the USA. These are the new versions with Hydraulic Damper Assistance.

Email me Directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com No PM Please I get too many requests and questions to be able to retain and recall the conversation threads the way I need to in order to serve and make sure everyone is looked after correctly and right away.

Let me know whenever you are ready, I still have a limited number of these Super Stands in Stock and Ready to Ship Today,

Blair

Last edited by SV Racing Parts; 01-19-14 at 12:10.
post #8 of 84 Old 01-19-14, 12:11 Thread Starter
SV Racing Parts

Thumbs up

Hi Everyone here are some images of the SV Racing Parts Side Lift Stand with 675 Pin Kits in action,

Under $250 Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the USA. These are the new versions with Hydraulic Damper Assistance.

Blair
post #9 of 84 Old 01-25-14, 22:04
NefRider

Has anyone purchased one of the stands? If so, I'd appreciate your thoughts-pros/cons, if I knew what I know now statements.

I will be buying an 09 ST3-R and will need a stand. In stead of buying two stands (front/rear) this would be more convenient be cause I can raise it and move it around ....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

09 ST3R
post #10 of 84 Old 01-25-14, 22:38
noclue90

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefRider View Post
Has anyone purchased one of the stands? If so, I'd appreciate your thoughts-pros/cons, if I knew what I know now statements.

I will be buying an 09 ST3-R and will need a stand. In stead of buying two stands (front/rear) this would be more convenient be cause I can raise it and move it around ....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I did purchase this. It is a model of a great idea. No doubt it would work very well. My particular stand was flawed. No doubt it was just a fluke. I wouldn't think twice about buying one again. The legs that the wheels were on were bent just enough to not fit in perfectly. He is a great vendor and takes care of his customers. Good product, good guy. If you're thinking about this, do it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

2009 Triumph Street Triple- White Lightning
2007 Triumph Daytona- Golden Thunder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement