BikeLiteZ Fender Eliminator/LEDs (Permament forum pricing) - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

post #31 of 54 Old 01-07-08, 17:14
20B-Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxen View Post
i emailed him not too long ago (maybe a month), he replied, gave me the paypal and i got the FE no problem
Ahuh,
Did he reply straight away or take a few days? maybe their busy... dunno. I sent an email on the 5th, just sent another one... Desperately need some flushmouts...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 54 Old 01-09-08, 05:27
20B-Daytona

Heya,

All good got a reply email early today...
post #33 of 54 Old 02-14-08, 20:03
JAS

Hi guys,

I am thinking about one of these with a Two Brothers Exhaust - from your collective experience, would that work? The eliminator that comes with the two brothers is right in on the hugger and not likely to be legal where I live.

Thanks

Jas.

post #34 of 54 Old 03-17-08, 17:17
bikelitez

Send a message via AIM to bikelitez
ok, the pricing is still good... except on the clear alternatives tail light... they raised all their prices on us small distributors to make way for parts unlimited... so now they are jackin us small guys :( I will try and figure out a good price for you guys when i have alittle more time.

sorry i took alittle long to answer some peoples, but we just got through daytona bike week and we are trying to catch up. We are like 30 minutes south of Daytona in Cape Canaveral, FL... where they try to launch things into space.

if anyone is in florida - or in the area - you are welcome to come by the facility and check us out!
post #35 of 54 Old 03-18-08, 02:23
newtomoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikelitez View Post
ok, the pricing is still good... except on the clear alternatives tail light... they raised all their prices on us small distributors to make way for parts unlimited... so now they are jackin us small guys :( I will try and figure out a good price for you guys when i have alittle more time.

sorry i took alittle long to answer some peoples, but we just got through daytona bike week and we are trying to catch up. We are like 30 minutes south of Daytona in Cape Canaveral, FL... where they try to launch things into space.

if anyone is in florida - or in the area - you are welcome to come by the facility and check us out!
What is the price on the clear alternative tail light now?

http://www.bouncingknee.com (Search all Craigslist cities from one place)
post #36 of 54 Old 03-20-08, 20:48
bikelitez

Send a message via AIM to bikelitez
$80 for the integrated tail light.

also if you have any questions and have aol messenger we are usually on under BikeLiteZ@aol.com or you can try macblastr@aol.com on MSN messenger and of course you can try BikeLiteZ on myspace... or for the non computer savvy there is always the phone at 321-422-4189.
post #37 of 54 Old 03-25-08, 07:51
Firefox

Hi, I sent an email to Brent and got the prices asked for in an email. But how do I get those prices using the homepage? Do I have to have some sort of code or send a message to him about order nr??

Has anyone tried to send the packade as a gift to sweden and got rid of the swedish extra tax?
post #38 of 54 Old 05-13-08, 00:26
blizzardscout2

Question Underlighting Kit

Has anyone installed the underlight kit? How bright are the LEDs and how do they look? Post pics if you got them! Thanks.

Reese
post #39 of 54 Old 05-23-08, 00:53
DieselDan
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikelitez View Post
$80 for the integrated tail light.

also if you have any questions and have aol messenger we are usually on under BikeLiteZ@aol.com or you can try macblastr@aol.com on MSN messenger and of course you can try BikeLiteZ on myspace... or for the non computer savvy there is always the phone at 321-422-4189.

will call today!
post #40 of 54 Old 06-14-08, 22:54
eden.kwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalihe74 View Post
Here ya go! Sorry I'm not in any of them. :) Holler if you want some more from up close.

My original reason for opening up this thread, though, was to give props to the guys over at Bikelitez:

My auxillary fuse started shorting out last week or so and, after some diagnostic work, we determined that it was the plate light LEDs that were causing the direct short to ground in the circuit.

I emailed Brent, told him what was happening and asked if it was possible to get a replacement light. No questions asked, he sent it out today. Not bad for a product that - if I'm not mistaken - doesn't have a warranty on it. Thanks, Brent!
The FE looks like it attaches to the stock exhaust, is this correct??? If so does that mean if i have an after market pipe the FE would render useless? And can you get this kit without the turn signals???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement