BikeLiteZ Fender Eliminator/LEDs (Permament forum pricing) - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

post #21 of 54 Old 08-13-07, 14:07 Thread Starter
alienv5
Threadstarter Threadstarter

I never got mine on the bike. For some reason the plug won't fit. The plug needs to be cut off to get it installed. I don't want to be the one to do it so it looks like I have to (gulp) pay for instillation. Bret was cool about it and offered to talk me through it over the phone but I don't want to mess with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 54 Old 08-24-07, 17:21
shalihe74

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienv5
I never got mine on the bike. For some reason the plug won't fit. The plug needs to be cut off to get it installed. I don't want to be the one to do it so it looks like I have to (gulp) pay for instillation. Bret was cool about it and offered to talk me through it over the phone but I don't want to mess with it.
A little late to the party, but... the plug needs to be cut off? Unless you mean the plugs on the bike's wiring harness... ?

I had four bare wires that needed to be spliced into place to get the electricals working. It's really quite easy to do. So easy a girl can do it. ;) :mrgreen:

I got mine on last weekend or so. (Pics and a brief discussion of some alterations I made can be found on page 4 of this thread.)

Overall, I think it looks wicked, although I wish they would have put the really bright white LEDS as the turn signals and the softer yellow as the plate illuminator. I've been told that the turn signals are hard to see.
post #23 of 54 Old 10-03-07, 02:16
JohnCWillis

just wondering how long this deal would be good for? i have my 08 on reserve and i WANT these prices... im even interested in a full underglow kit... Thanks in advance

post #24 of 54 Old 10-11-07, 18:02
undercover_skank

Send a message via AIM to undercover_skank
you got a message!
post #25 of 54 Old 10-11-07, 19:36
junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalihe74
(Pics and a brief discussion of some alterations I made can be found on page 4 of this thread.)
Hey Shali.... great pics! 8)

Do you have any shots of the whole bike with the eliminator on?? I wouldn't mind seeing side shot to see what the angle looks like.

Naturally I'd prefer to see you in the pics as well. ;) :lol:

(wow...am I ever demanding, eh?)

post #26 of 54 Old 10-29-07, 11:56
shalihe74

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalihe74
(Pics and a brief discussion of some alterations I made can be found on page 4 of this thread.)
Hey Shali.... great pics! 8)

Do you have any shots of the whole bike with the eliminator on?? I wouldn't mind seeing side shot to see what the angle looks like.

Naturally I'd prefer to see you in the pics as well. ;) :lol:

(wow...am I ever demanding, eh?)

Here ya go! Sorry I'm not in any of them. :) Holler if you want some more from up close.

My original reason for opening up this thread, though, was to give props to the guys over at Bikelitez:

My auxillary fuse started shorting out last week or so and, after some diagnostic work, we determined that it was the plate light LEDs that were causing the direct short to ground in the circuit.

I emailed Brent, told him what was happening and asked if it was possible to get a replacement light. No questions asked, he sent it out today. Not bad for a product that - if I'm not mistaken - doesn't have a warranty on it. Thanks, Brent!
post #27 of 54 Old 12-25-07, 13:57
Shaiwun

Interested in HID's

Is the only way to pay through PayPal? Tried to order though the site but I did'nt see a way to get them for the price listed on this site?
post #28 of 54 Old 12-25-07, 16:09
PGood

Send a message via Yahoo to PGood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiwun View Post
Is the only way to pay through PayPal? Tried to order though the site but I did'nt see a way to get them for the price listed on this site?
Paypal is how I bought some things from them. Good service.
post #29 of 54 Old 01-07-08, 09:36
20B-Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiwun View Post

Same story, have tried emailing the address listed in begging of thread also, no reply... Does anyone know if Brent is a member here so we can PM him or something?

Cheers,
post #30 of 54 Old 01-07-08, 10:15
noxen

Send a message via AIM to noxen
i emailed him not too long ago (maybe a month), he replied, gave me the paypal and i got the FE no problem
Sponsored Links
Advertisement