Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 13:11
OKStriple

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun_13 View Post
OK Tom,
We need to bring the filming crew, as i am sure we can make a great production of "PUSH MOUNTAIN"....675 style

Between you, Ardell & myself thats 3 Go-PRO's
KD_in_KC has two GoPros of his own.
I would really like to get some good 'flyby' shots of a group of 675's. Maybe we can talk a non-675 rider into stationing at the exit to a corner briefly for us.

2009 Matte Graphite Street Triple R. Arrow Slip on's, TecSpecs, GB Racing Protection bundle, CRG Lane Split Mirrors, on Michelin Pilot Road III

7643 posts behind MacBandit and getting further behind each day
post #13 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 13:21
noclue90

Ill have a camera by then as well. With enough video we could make a decent shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

2009 Triumph Street Triple- White Lightning
2007 Triumph Daytona- Golden Thunder
post #14 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 13:56
Elite CT.

Is the Rat Raid mainly a Triumph thing or are there other types of bikes that come out?
post #15 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 14:12
JRage

I have a gopro also and thinking about picking up a go pro 3
post #16 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 14:25
jdgun_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite CT. View Post
Is the Rat Raid mainly a Triumph thing or are there other types of bikes that come out?
Primarily YES... BUT there is other people there (mostly harleys or bmw) some tag along with a triumph buddy. I am sure the other guys will agree, we are down for anyone on the site to join in on the experience.
If i drive out in a truck i will be swapping bikes from a triumph to a 636 ninja.

Most of you people are not capable of being your GD self, to damn worried about being politcally correct.
2011-675R Sole Survivor Far to many mods to list
2012-250 Ninja
post #17 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 14:36
Elite CT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun_13 View Post
Primarily YES... BUT there is other people there (mostly harleys or bmw) some tag along with a triumph buddy. I am sure the other guys will agree, we are down for anyone on the site to join in on the experience.
If i drive out in a truck i will be swapping bikes from a triumph to a 636 ninja.
Awesome. I really wanna come out but nobody else I know has a triumph, but a few buddies of mine that would go ride Ducati and Honda. Thanks for the info. I'm really trying to find some one to come with me to cut the cost of driving all the way out there!
post #18 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 14:39
jdgun_13

Quote:
Awesome. I really wanna come out but nobody else I know has a triumph, but a few buddies of mine that would go ride Ducati and Honda. Thanks for the info. I'm really trying to find some one to come with me to cut the cost of driving all the way out there!
I hear ya, i am looking at renting a minivan to put the 675 in and drive out..not exactly cheap but more cost effective than hooking up the horse trailer/bike trailer and towing in 2150 miles away.. diesel is not cheap!
going to check out the vehicles at enterprise next week and see if the ford edge/escape have a tow hitch as that would gretly simplify things for cost, unlimited miles!

Most of you people are not capable of being your GD self, to damn worried about being politcally correct.
2011-675R Sole Survivor Far to many mods to list
2012-250 Ninja
post #19 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 14:48
Elite CT.

Ive checked already and sadly the pickups weather its a mid or full size is cheaper than the suv's. Its 370 from enterprise for a full week with unlimited milage. Thats not too bad but the gas is the killer and the HUB is 1300 miles from me so there and back is a grand just in fuel. Plus filling the bike 10 time there as well.... Not so bad with 2 people splitting the cost!
post #20 of 21 Old 01-09-13, 16:33
OKStriple

Garage
Quote:
Last year I brought a buddy with a Multistrada and he might be coming again. Two years ago I remember a GSXR, KTM Superduke, and MV Agusta F4. Most of the non-triumphs end up being harleys. But everyone is welcome, excepet for the group photo on Saturday. That photo is Triumph only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of Pigtrail.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	34815  

2009 Matte Graphite Street Triple R. Arrow Slip on's, TecSpecs, GB Racing Protection bundle, CRG Lane Split Mirrors, on Michelin Pilot Road III

7643 posts behind MacBandit and getting further behind each day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement