MOKANAR (mo-ok-kan-ar) - Page 70 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Regional forums > North America > MOKANAR

Old 01-07-13, 12:29   #691
DaytonaSpidey

Sweet!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-13, 13:17   #692
jdgun_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStriple View Post
JD - I think I have a plan for you surviving winters in the PNW.

Thing is i dont get any real snow where i am at... just shitloads of rain.. i think somekind of thermal bodysuit made of that black rubber, sex slave suit would be perfect... maybe not all black.. of course some added color would make it look not so naugty

Old 01-07-13, 13:40   #693
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun_13 View Post
... i think some kind of thermal bodysuit made of that black rubber, sex slave suit would be perfect... maybe not all black.. of course some added color would make it look not so naugty
JD - So this is you!?

Old 01-07-13, 14:39   #694
jdgun_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
JD - So this is you!?

Ok let me make some changes as i am not seeing a ben spies helmet, and some "FLARE" adjustments... would some pink be to much to ask for?

Old 01-08-13, 13:48   #695
OKStriple

I need to get the back tire replaced before the Rat Raid anyplace you recommend for best deals? I used Sportbike Track gear last time but after I bought it, I found it cheaper elsewhere. I think Im going to get the Pilot Road II instead of the Pilot Road III. I rarely ride in rain and the tread compounds are the same, but the PRII is cheaper.

All I care about is my Street Triple and like, maybe 3 or 4 people

Old 01-08-13, 15:03   #696
Neanderthal

I've purchased several tires from this place:
http://www.americanmototire.com/cata...ath=33_176_185

Since the PR3's have been out, the PR2's have become a great value. If I can obtain a Cycle Hill tire changer late this year or early next year, I think I'll give the new Michelin Pilot Power 3's a try. As hard/expensive as it is to get tires mounted around me, I can't afford 2 sets a year like Mr Gun.

Old 01-09-13, 15:34   #697
jdgun_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
I've purchased several tires from this place:
http://www.americanmototire.com/cata...ath=33_176_185

Since the PR3's have been out, the PR2's have become a great value. If I can obtain a Cycle Hill tire changer late this year or early next year, I think I'll give the new Michelin Pilot Power 3's a try. As hard/expensive as it is to get tires mounted around me, I can't afford 2 sets a year like Mr Gun.
Your silly man, more like 3 sets or more.. figure brought the 675 out to MO in May.. went through 2 sets by NOV, on the 3rd now and they should be finished off right before the raid.. Go figure i have sticky tires on the bike?
But yeah man, it is freaking $60 to swap tires out here you carry them in on the rim. This shit is retarded, just need to contact the tire changer company and ask what size compressor i need.. rather spend $1600 and do them myself and change some on the side for others, for $20-30 a set.
Just need to convince the wife to sell the convertible, as any hard top she gets can sit out in the rain.. Then the man cave will get a couch, tire changer, harbour freight bike lift and other goodies.

Old 01-09-13, 16:16   #698
noclue90

Ardell- let's open our own place. Ill run the business, you run the shop. People can pay to use the equipment under your supervision and we eventually have free machines!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Old 01-09-13, 16:28   #699
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue90 View Post
Ardell- let's open our own place. Ill run the business, you run the shop. People can pay to use the equipment under your supervision and we eventually have free machines!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
And we can have sexy pole dancers provide refreshments/entertainment.

Old 01-09-13, 16:29   #700
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdgun_13 View Post
Your silly man, more like 3 sets or more.. figure brought the 675 out to MO in May.. went through 2 sets by NOV, on the 3rd now and they should be finished off right before the raid.. Go figure i have sticky tires on the bike?
But yeah man, it is freaking $60 to swap tires out here you carry them in on the rim. This shit is retarded, just need to contact the tire changer company and ask what size compressor i need.. rather spend $1600 and do them myself and change some on the side for others, for $20-30 a set.
Just need to convince the wife to sell the convertible, as any hard top she gets can sit out in the rain.. Then the man cave will get a couch, tire changer, harbour freight bike lift and other goodies.
Just get a Cycle Hill or No-Mar. You don't need the fancy air-powered Gates, lol.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement