Very talented but I still can't respect him... - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Digital Media Forum > Video media > Motorcycle Related Videos

Old 12-26-12, 07:38   #31
firedude
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cel675 View Post
After my bike is done
Badass industries and Zeus at powerhouse performance will have just about any part you will need.
Interesting...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-12, 07:50   #32
TRMN8TR

Yup I've seen many a shiny new bike wadded up and destroyed at the track, including a brand new S1000R with less than 1K miles on it that was literally snapped in half. What someone else wants to do with their bike/money doesn't concern me one bit.

The wanna-be stunters who do stupid crap like wheelies down the highway or any sort of stunts in traffic are the ones who give ALL of us that ride sport bikes a bad rep. But if they want to do it in an abandoned lot or anywhere else that doesn't affect Joe Public, than more power to em.

Old 12-26-12, 12:37   #33
MacBandit

The difference is that people don't really crash that often at the track definitely not on any order close to stunters. But as stated above me it's there money they can do as they chose. It doesn't mean I agree with it though. All that said I didn't come here to argue about stunters. I posted the video to share a very cool video with a talented rider.

Old 12-27-12, 00:46   #34
café_racer

Quote:
MacBandit - Let them use the Japanese bikes for throw away toys.

Old 12-27-12, 03:13   #35
Geof3

There is WORLD of difference between a professional stunt rider and a squid. That's the type of rider that gets paid to do shit like ride roof tops in a James Bond movie. It the POSERS that are the problem. The jeans, hoody thing... Whatever. It's his body, he can do to it as he pleases. The bike is most likely given to him, or purchased at very low cost, just like any other pro rider. Cool stuff in the video, I don't care much about the wheelies and what. It's the drifting the tight cone course that impresses me. Good skills there...

Old 12-27-12, 11:42   #36
Cayden2

Reading comprehension people. Mac didn't say the guy wasn't talented. USE YOUR EYES. The lack of gear is the only thing that irks me with this guy. I get that he needs to be able to move around and will generally need looser fitting clothes, but I'm sure there are clothes out there designed for such purpose. Just because they are doing "low speed" doesn't mean they won't get torn up. Go ahead, run full speed in to a brick wall and tell me how you feel after. I'm sure the answer will be "like shit"

Old 12-27-12, 16:20   #37
Knolly
BOTM Winner

He was wearing armor underneath at least the hoodie, probably the jeans as well. After he crashes and gets back up you can see the outline of a back protector on him.

Not saying that he isn't setting a bad example since it isn't immediately apparent, but at least he isn't doing it with a total disregard for himself.

Old 01-05-13, 03:35   #38
Boosted_G

Kid has skills, gotta give him that! If its on a closed course, I'm all for it!

Old 01-09-13, 23:40   #39
BRKYLN675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2k2013 View Post
Talented, no doubt, but I know how you feel. For me it isn't the fact that he's stunting, it's the fact that he's stunting in a hoodie and baggy jeans that sag around the waist. It's a really bad example for any impressionable young folks watching the video.
so he shoud wear skinny jeans with a tight rainbow jacket huh.. its a shame when a person looks at someone an just judge. if you raise your kids right they know whats right an whats wrong.. better yet he should ride with $2500 suit on. then we can all be happy cause he look like he belongs on wall street..

Old 01-09-13, 23:46   #40
BRKYLN675

he is a good rider stunt man what ever you want to call it but for all the ppl hating cause he has a hood an jeans on the doesnt fit got put some tight close on then make the same video an then say something.. im sure you guys dont actually watch these vids to see wat the men wear right? he does have skills

Sponsored Links
Advertisement