Is there such thing as easy regripping??? I think I found solution. - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > Performance Mods

Old 01-03-13, 23:33   #11
TRMN8TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
Your punctuation/grammar made the letter pretty fatiguing to read, you might hold their attention if it was written better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jardineD675 View Post
Actually got a reply.

We have considered it. We gave an Ace Hardware manager some to put on his foot pegs and he ended up putting on his handle bars (see attached pic). He handle bars (see attached pic). He actually loves it. We really hadn't considered this market before, but we have had some positive feedback from it. We are working on adding textures and the like. We also are working on color coding and adding logos. It is always appreciated to hear such great feedback and the possibly of feedback and the possibly of ntroducing Re-Grip into arenas that we originally had not considered. Thanks so much for your time and if and when we come up with a solution they when we come up with a solution they may need to be tested, we would love to send you some free samples to test out.
Irony at it's best! Not sure who's punctuation or grammar is worse, the OP, or the reply he got.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-13, 00:03   #12
jardineD675

Thanks

Sent from my X10a using Motorcycle.com Free App

Old 01-04-13, 12:49   #13
carnage.inc

Lol no kidding

Old 01-04-13, 13:43   #14
TRMN8TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jardineD675 View Post
Thanks

Sorry man I didn't mean to come off so harsh. I just thought it was hysterical that Neanderthal was being grammar police, and the place responds with that.

Old 01-04-13, 14:50   #15
Scottie

I've always just used a little bit of water between the grip and the bar... Doesn't take much, but you do have to work it in a bit. Been able to reapply the same grips a bunch of times (stock, flipped, coloured, clipons) with no problems!

Scott

Old 01-04-13, 22:26   #16
jardineD675

Wasn't even shoppen around for grips. Ill prob look into somethin in a yr or two, I still have life in mine. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement