WHAT MAP? - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums

post #11 of 15 Old 01-02-13, 17:14
jdgun_13

Just giving you a heads up, the Dynojet Quickshifters on the PCIII are pretty shitty adjustable for only 1 time set..

Most of you people are not capable of being your GD self, to damn worried about being politcally correct.
2011-675R Sole Survivor Far to many mods to list
2012-250 Ninja
2012-Panigale 1199S Beauty Queen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 01-05-13, 07:14
AussieAdam

I have the PC3, Ignition Module and the Dyno Jet quickshifter on my FZ1 road bike and it is inifinitely adjustable for time cut from the power commander softwear.
However, I think the Annotori HM RL quickshifter is a good option for the pre 09 Daytona, I have one on my 08 track bike and it is cheap and easy to install.
They must be good because Honda is using them now.

2008 Track Bike: Nitron Race Pro Shock and Nitron Fork Valves, Race Tech Fork Springs, Flux Mk2 Linkage plates, GPR V4 Steering Damper, Attack Performance Triple Clamps & Rear Sets, Annitori QS Pro Quick Shifter, No Cat, No Exup Valve, Leo Vince Slip On, No Intake Flapper, SF Filter, Complete GB Crash Protection kit, all unnecessary crap removed.
post #13 of 15 Old 01-05-13, 16:17
ss675

I thought they were. I spoke to power commander and they said its absolutely adjustable. I was looking at annotori but they seemed very inexpensive abd kinda got me worried. I was gonna do some research on them later tonight. I did not realize honda is using them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
post #14 of 15 Old 01-14-13, 07:41
Disrupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss675 View Post
I thought they were. I spoke to power commander and they said its absolutely adjustable. I was looking at annotori but they seemed very inexpensive abd kinda got me worried. I was gonna do some research on them later tonight. I did not realize honda is using them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
I believe there are several users using the annotori, and I think they are 1 of the few that make a plug and play for the 1st gens.

1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
2007 D675
post #15 of 15 Old 01-14-13, 10:08 Thread Starter
Elite CT.
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disrupt View Post
I believe there are several users using the annotori, and I think they are 1 of the few that make a plug and play for the 1st gens.
Plug and play? I thought the first gens were not wired for them? Or are the plug and play as in interrupting the injectors? I guess I'll have to look into them. I havent had the chance to yet but I'm going to make it a point this week. Would like to get one before the Rat Raid!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement