Casey Stoner Australian TV special - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Digital Media Forum > Video media > Motorcycle Related Videos

Old 12-12-12, 08:41   #11
jimmytb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moeman View Post
Epic moment indeed telling these words to a nine time world champion so bluntly will be a classic moment in history of racing for sure
Why does he always get called the nine times, only 7 big ones, do you refer to lorenzo as 4 times world champ? pedrosa as 3 times and biaggi as six?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-12, 08:42   #12
chinski

that movie has been taken down by dorna afew times, i think someone uploaded it again maybe under the name " a heroes story" to make it harder for dorna to find & remove, it was on free to air TV so why not the net ?? no advertising money i suppose ??

its not going to be the same without stoner, went to phillip island this year & it was epic !!!

will still be interesting next year though, i cant wait for it to all kick off again !! :)

Old 12-12-12, 10:26   #13
MacaveliMC

I'm definitely excited to see Marquez race in the GP class, though I'm not counting ducks before they hatch - he still doesn't have the experience everyone else does. I think his first year will be a lot of learning, but he definitely has champion written all over him for the future.

I wouldn't count Rossi out though. You can definitely argue who is better - Rossi or Stoner. Rossi holds more titles, but Stoner made the Duc work for a title. My thoughts are this: Rossi is dominating pretty much every other racing event he participates in outside of MotoGP (Supermoto, Monza rally, ect). He definitely knows how to race and win, so I have a feeling when he jumps back on the Yamaha at Qatar, he's going to be giving the top dogs a real run for their money.

....of course I could be completely wrong

"I actually just have my throttle cable pulled so its
wide open even when i start the bike. balls to the
wall is how i live, screw stoplights and slow people."
- TwoWheeledWonder

Old 12-12-12, 14:02   #14
Moeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytb View Post
Why does he always get called the nine times, only 7 big ones, do you refer to lorenzo as 4 times world champ? pedrosa as 3 times and biaggi as six?
I see your point he won 6 MOTOGP titles , 1 500 CC title , 1 250CC title , 1 125CC title they are all considered World Championships I do not know or understand why the other racers and their titles are not classified in the same manner without any doubt Dorna treats Vale different than the other racers in the paddock

Old 12-14-12, 22:27   #15
Evan_Calgary

Bring back the 500cc 2-stroke class :( It would make me oh so happy...

Old 12-15-12, 06:16   #16
Polystigma

Stoner, will be missed. Amazing rider, and I'm sure he will succeed in his future endeavors.

I'm looking forward to next season. Would like to see if Pol's big brother will make the learning curve tough for, Marquez.

Old 12-16-12, 20:57   #17
Rink675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearo View Post
Stoner, will be missed. Amazing rider, and I'm sure he will succeed in his future endeavors.

I'm looking forward to next season. Would like to see if Pol's big brother will make the learning curve tough for, Marquez.

I don't know about that.....Marquez is still on a factory honda and it would take a whole lot of errors for him to fall back into 13th place or higher considering his first test results on the honda was just shy of a second under Pedrosa's posted fastest time.

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Old 12-17-12, 06:32   #18
Dorzun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_Calgary View Post
Bring back the 500cc 2-stroke class :( It would make me oh so happy...

that's about the most sensible thing I have heard in a long time (and me too and many many others arounbd the world)

yet.......

Old 12-17-12, 06:59   #19
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytb View Post
Lol yeah cause winning any championship is just nothing. The dude has won 9 and deserves that respect, but Stoner is a badass and to me is what a true rider looks like, he hates all the electronics, and misses just the racing that he got into when he was a kid. When people put all they had and went for it. There are so many rules and BS things racers have to do. I loved watching Moto2 this year, those guys hauled ass and only worried after the race.

Last edited by TwoWheeledWonder; 12-17-12 at 07:48.

Old 12-17-12, 21:59   #20
Moeman

Look at the different styles of two great Aussie's Doohan & Stoner

C.S.

M.D.

It clearly worked for him but man it just looks wrong

Sponsored Links
Advertisement