New 'USED' Car ideas.... - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Stuff of interest General Off-Topic topics - anything that's on your mind. Please read the rules before posting

post #21 of 23 Old 12-11-12, 07:55
stickem189

@tww i was told that the engine was having issues by my friend who is dealer. I know every car manufacture has recalls. I was the one that suggested ford in the first place. Not trying to hate on your car brand. Calm yourself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 12-11-12, 09:12
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbfgc View Post
My 2013 Wrangler has no recalls. Please don't dig deeper than that :)
Ha ha it is ok I said brand anyways. Your jeep is sweet so no worries. He just said ford like it is a super common thing with ford. Especially with a whole newly designed engine. But I forgot how easy it was to mass produce everything. Especially an engine.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
post #23 of 23 Old 12-11-12, 09:19
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickem189 View Post
@tww i was told that the engine was having issues by my friend who is dealer. I know every car manufacture has recalls. I was the one that suggested ford in the first place. Not trying to hate on your car brand. Calm yourself.
Your first mistake was taking any information from s dealer. Those guys are usually about as educated on the products they sell as someone that works at walmart. I am calm also you just seem to make it sound like ford is making horrible products. You may have suggested the fusion but it was after you listed a horrible nissian and the pretty good accord. If you want to talk recalls just look up nissians awesome list of quality control.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement