Official 2013 Triumph675.net Calendar Thread! CALENDARS COMPLETED! SEE HERE! - Page 10 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Digital Media Forum > Calendars

Old 12-10-12, 12:43   #91
triumphspeedfour

Quote:
Originally Posted by 675se2010 View Post
I got this link below to work for the preview.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/get_late...howBleed=False

This should work for the Race Calendar: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/get_late...howBleed=False

I got my photos in too; February for my bike, May for the Race Calendar for a photo I took at Nurburgring!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-12, 15:11   #92
Luwin1026

Cover for the street calendar is my bike - I'm humbled and honored.

Thanks for the hard work that went into this, fellas!

Old 12-10-12, 17:46   #93
Skin_Graft

I made the cut... August. Will be ordering Friday.

WERA #654
Hazardous Racing Apparel, Augusta Triumph/Ducati, Bridgestone Tires, Amsoil Lubricants, Pitbull, EBC

Old 12-11-12, 06:37   #94
killajoedotcom

Send a message via Skype™ to killajoedotcom

Wow! I actually made January. That's great.

Sent from my SGSIIET4G using Motorcycle.com App
2012 Street Triple - Custom Silver Metallic w/ Graphics Mods: Arrow 3-1 Exhaust (wrapped),LSL Frame Sliders, LSL Front/Rear Axle Sliders, Attack Rearsets, Carbon4U CF Front Mudguard, Carbon4U CF Small Radiator Cowls, Carbon4U CF Tank Pad, Carbon4U CF Speedo Backplate, Flyscreen, Seat cowl, Bellypan, Rear Hugger, Rizoma "Limit Naked" Mirrors, Swingarm Spools, Comp Werkes FE & LED Tailight, Black Triumph Levers, Ballistic Battery, BMC Race Filter, SAI Blocked-off, Full tank of gas!

Old 12-11-12, 09:08   #95
hmuchmo1
Grand Poobah!

Send a message via AIM to hmuchmo1 Send a message via Yahoo to hmuchmo1

Update..
So for the first time in 5 years of producing the calendar, Triumph has decided to invoke a copyright on the triumph675.net logo used on the cover.

So john and I will come up with something asap to get the calendars ready again
07 Scorched Yellow 675,Full Leo Vince EVO II, Clear Alternatives - yellow, Dual DDM HID 6K, Tank Tredz, Competition Werks Fender Eliminator, ASV Levers, D3 Grips, Custom 520 kit, armour body race kit, tuneboy

Old 12-11-12, 11:31   #96
Nastybutler
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmuchmo1 View Post
Update..
So for the first time in 5 years of producing the calendar, Triumph has decided to invoke a copyright on the triumph675.net logo used on the cover.

So john and I will come up with something asap to get the calendars ready again
Well, that's some way to treat fans of your product. What a shitty move on Triumph's part. How does this calander harm their brand in any way? Douch bags.

I understand it's easier to just change it rather than fight this, but you'd have a very strong fair use defense if you wanted to push back on them. You could at least send them a letter stating this fact and see if it gets them to back down. IANAL, but I've read up on copyright issues quite a bit. Most of these type of claims are just legal bullying. Once you stand up to them, they often back off. Just food for thought.

Trinity's Build Thread

Old 12-11-12, 14:03   #97
WiK1d

Haha, cocks.

www.bertusras.com | @bertusras
'07 Derbi GPR125 2T | '07 Triumph Daytona

Old 12-11-12, 14:19   #98
shouldnthave
BOTY Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by killajoedotcom View Post
Wow! I actually made January. That's great.

Sent from my SGSIIET4G using Motorcycle.com App
Hey, that's awesome! We have the exact same bike, number, helmet, camera, and leathers! We must be twins separated at birth. Excellent choices on all your mods BTW... I'm just teasing.

Thanks for the nod guys!

My Girl: http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76881

Old 12-12-12, 07:40   #99
killajoedotcom

Send a message via Skype™ to killajoedotcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by shouldnthave View Post
Hey, that's awesome! We have the exact same bike, number, helmet, camera, and leathers! We must be twins separated at birth. Excellent choices on all your mods BTW... I'm just teasing.

Thanks for the nod guys!
Really? All the same gear too? That's awesome! Hey, I know you're just teasing, no worries. See you're in San Francisco, I'm actually on the road now with the wife relocating to Fairfield. Know any good riding spots?
2012 Street Triple - Custom Silver Metallic w/ Graphics Mods: Arrow 3-1 Exhaust (wrapped),LSL Frame Sliders, LSL Front/Rear Axle Sliders, Attack Rearsets, Carbon4U CF Front Mudguard, Carbon4U CF Small Radiator Cowls, Carbon4U CF Tank Pad, Carbon4U CF Speedo Backplate, Flyscreen, Seat cowl, Bellypan, Rear Hugger, Rizoma "Limit Naked" Mirrors, Swingarm Spools, Comp Werkes FE & LED Tailight, Black Triumph Levers, Ballistic Battery, BMC Race Filter, SAI Blocked-off, Full tank of gas!

Old 12-12-12, 14:18   #100
shouldnthave
BOTY Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by killajoedotcom View Post
Really? All the same gear too? That's awesome! Hey, I know you're just teasing, no worries. See you're in San Francisco, I'm actually on the road now with the wife relocating to Fairfield. Know any good riding spots?
I think itís awesome Nor-cal got January on both!

I know a few good spots around there, but they take a bit of time to get to from Fairfield. If you want a good two+ day trip I would take a trip through Napa, and into Calistoga. Then you can run down the Redwood Highway into Jenner. From there I would hang a left on the 1 and shoot down to Mill Valley through Point Rays. That is an epic ride, but you will need to find a place to stay either in Mill Valley, or San Francisco for the night, as it will be late. If you wanted to break it in the middle I would stay in Gerneville for the night. That is about 30 min from the 1, and is a nice little town. It will save you a ton of money on a hotel.

The only down side to staying in GV is you will probably have to take the freeway home when you come out of Mill Valley. If you stay in MV over night, you get the fun of taking the 1 back home.

This book is a must for the Northern CA motorcyclist.

http://norcal.destinationhighways.com/

Have a safe move!

My Girl: http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76881

Sponsored Links
Advertisement