New 'USED' Car ideas.... - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Off Topic > Stuff of interest

Stuff of interest General Off-Topic topics - anything that's on your mind. Please read the rules before posting

Old 12-09-12, 13:03   #11
Rink675

My vote would be for a Nissan as well, both of my friends had 350Z's and both of them loved it. I know the Maxima is completely different category of car but when I went car shopping the Maxima was one of the cars we took for a test drive and it was a really nice ride.

Another nice car that drives really well and has a decent amount of pep for less then 30K is the Chevy Cruze, my GF got one about 6 months ago and that steering wheel turns effortlessly.....its almost like the car doesn't have wheels it turns so easy, really threw me off when I first started driving it.

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-12, 15:15   #12
ssbfgc

New Fusion. Looks badass and under 30k. Can't go wrong. Used subis go for too much imo. Most vehicles that are 1-2 yrs old that are cpo go for damn near as much as brand new.

Old 12-09-12, 15:17   #13
Tino587

I got an 07 wrx and a 03 duramax when I dont ride. Both rox in the winter and as dailyz !! I really can't decide which i love more :(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Old 12-10-12, 04:05   #14
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

I'd never buy a Nissan car, just from them being total shit from friends I know that have owned a Nissan. Plus the 350z is everywhere and from my readings not a very safe car if you happen to get in a wreck.

I am going to be buying a new Focus ST in the spring, but the new Fusion is a badass car, just to big for my taste and purpose.

But you can even buy a new ST for under 30k, I will be getting the ST3. 250hp and fun as **** to drive. I just test drove one and the thing hauls ass with no torque steer, which amazed me haha.

Old 12-10-12, 04:09   #15
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino587 View Post
I got an 07 wrx and a 03 duramax when I dont ride. Both rox in the winter and as dailyz !! I really can't decide which i love more :(

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com Free App
The WRX hatchback is sexy I just hate the interior. lol like a 8 year old designed them or something. and for an STI that is 30k+ the interior looks total shit for what you are paying for it.

Old 12-10-12, 10:51   #16
Smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnabaas View Post
Also can't do a manual transmission due to the wife not being able to drive stick and her not wanting to learn on a 'new' car.
Get her off her lazy ass and make her learn :)

Among many benefits, it'll avoid you getting your choices restricted into a shitty car you'll pay later.

Mazda RX8 ?

If you find wearing proper gear's too hot, you're just not fast enough !

Dual Desert Eagle EBB ? MER IL ET FOU !
Viendez nolifer avec nous sur le salon #Airsoft sur IRC !
Et jouer avec Ploubalairsoft entre le 22 et le 35

Old 12-10-12, 12:51   #17
stickem189

And fords greatness shines through again. They are having problems with there small eco boost engines. They are starting on fire. The normal engines are fine but the eco boost with the turbos are having issues in the new fusion.

Old 12-10-12, 20:14   #18
barnabaas

UPDATE - tranny fluid was changed in hopes that it might help at least for the short term....but it's still having the same issues.

thanks for all the suggestions so far. much appreciated.

Old 12-11-12, 04:05   #19
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickem189 View Post
And fords greatness shines through again. They are having problems with there small eco boost engines. They are starting on fire. The normal engines are fine but the eco boost with the turbos are having issues in the new fusion.
LOL no they are not all catching fire very few have, most that have been impacted are overheating from a plug that can burst in the radiator. It is a simple fix.

It is in both the Fusion and Escape. Also very few are being impacted by this issue, but Ford has recalled all that have been sold to make sure they cover everything.

Also you say greatness may I ask what company you like so I can listen out all their recalls?

Old 12-11-12, 08:46   #20
ssbfgc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWheeledWonder View Post
LOL no they are not all catching fire very few have, most that have been impacted are overheating from a plug that can burst in the radiator. It is a simple fix.

It is in both the Fusion and Escape. Also very few are being impacted by this issue, but Ford has recalled all that have been sold to make sure they cover everything.

Also you say greatness may I ask what company you like so I can listen out all their recalls?
My 2013 Wrangler has no recalls. Please don't dig deeper than that :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement