Pics Of Our New Store! - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Sponsor Forums > Pro Italia Motors

Old 12-04-12, 09:08   #11
stickem189

you can add pictures of all the store full of bikes and gear and we wouldnt be mad

edit : im an idiot and just saw you already planned on putting up pics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-12, 21:49   #12
Pro Italia

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickem189 View Post
you can add pictures of all the store full of bikes and gear and we wouldnt be mad

edit : im an idiot and just saw you already planned on putting up pics
lol, no worries. Here is some progress.

Odey on the new couch!

Some bikes starting to roll into the showroom

Mike and Bobby doing something that looks like work.

Old 12-05-12, 16:50   #13
Rink675

Couch looks comfy!

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Old 12-05-12, 17:03   #14
Zen

Shop looks great!

I called you guys about 3 months ago looking for a 2012 Street Triple R in white, I don't remember exactly who I spoke with but he said you guys were building a new store. I ended up buying from out of state, but hey, if you guys do service I will definitely bring my bike to you guys.

Cheers!

Old 12-05-12, 17:12   #15
Pro Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen View Post
Shop looks great!

I called you guys about 3 months ago looking for a 2012 Street Triple R in white, I don't remember exactly who I spoke with but he said you guys were building a new store. I ended up buying from out of state, but hey, if you guys do service I will definitely bring my bike to you guys.

Cheers!
Yep, we service them! Sorry we couldn't help you get a bike a few months back... Took a lot longer than expected to get our place done. Lots of delays due to red tape! Also took 4 attempts to find a location to house the new shop! That's a long story for sure. We are happy the process is about over with and we can get on to the fun parts!

Old 12-09-12, 18:29   #16
Neanderthal

Congrats on the new store, it looks great!

What we really need is a forum-friendly Triumph dealership that makes repairing these awesome machines affordable, lol. To give you an example of what I'm talking about, I was able to order an OEM brake line and master cylinder perch cheaper (including shipping) from a dealer in England than any source I could find here in the USA. That is truly sad and should not be possible.

Old 12-09-12, 18:36   #17
Pro Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
Congrats on the new store, it looks great!

What we really need is a forum-friendly Triumph dealership that makes repairing these awesome machines affordable, lol. To give you an example of what I'm talking about, I was able to order an OEM brake line and master cylinder perch cheaper (including shipping) from a dealer in England than any source I could find here in the USA. That is truly sad and should not be possible.
What are the part numbers and I'll take a look to see what US MSRP is. Did the dealer in the UK give you a deal or was it sold at their MSRP? Curious if you are seeing prices marked up here in the US by dealers, or if it is just that the US MSRP is higher than UK - or if you just got a great deal by the UK dealer.

Old 12-09-12, 19:04   #18
Neanderthal

T2021071 Braided Brake Hose
T2025411 HOLDER SET
T2021004 BRACKET, M/CYL, FRONT
$104.63 total (shipping included)

I don't know if I got any kind of special price or not. All I know is that this price was better than the prices I was getting from the dealerships I inquired with here in the USA at the time.

Old 12-09-12, 19:24   #19
Pro Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthal View Post
T2021071 Braided Brake Hose
T2025411 HOLDER SET
T2021004 BRACKET, M/CYL, FRONT
$104.63 total (shipping included)

I don't know if I got any kind of special price or not. All I know is that this price was better than the prices I was getting from the dealerships I inquired with here in the USA at the time.
Here are the US retail prices as set by Triumph:

T2021071 = $58.70
T2025411 = $24.58
T2021004 = $9.62

Total = $92.90 - Those items could go in a flat rate box for $6 shipping - so $98.90. We also have a loyalty program where you get 5% of the order back to your account as loyalty points that you can use as payment for a future order. We have free shipping, but you've got to spend $299 to get that.

If you were getting quotes of more than that in the US then you were seeing inflated prices...

Old 12-09-12, 19:32   #20
Neanderthal

Being in the midwest - we Triumph owners get to suffer from the "big fish in the little pond" dealer syndrome, lol. Shipping is also a prime spot where retailers can make some extra profit.
Next time I need some OEM parts I'll give you a shout.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement