Hello All! Daytona Beach - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Introductions

Introductions New member? Take a few minutes and introduce yourself.

Old 12-07-12, 11:34   #11
saumo

Haha. Ironically, I go to embry riddle. Haha small world. See you on campus then!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-12, 11:47   #12
noclue90

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.barnes20tb View Post
Sounds great man I can't wait for bike week hope to get a ride in with a bunch of Triumph guys
More squids/cruisers than Triumph guys. Ill be with my brother on his 4" Stretched Busa. It really is a nice bike though.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Old 12-07-12, 12:32   #13
tm850r

What are you going to be doing down in Daytona? I went to school there and lived there for 5 years. Moved away to find better roads

Tony - 2010 Street Triple R

Old 12-07-12, 12:55   #14
t.barnes20tb

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumo View Post
Haha. Ironically, I go to embry riddle. Haha small world. See you on campus then!
Haha that's great man. Incredibly small world! I'm pumped to get down there haha

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Old 12-07-12, 12:55   #15
t.barnes20tb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm850r View Post
What are you going to be doing down in Daytona? I went to school there and lived there for 5 years. Moved away to find better roads
Ill be going to school at embry riddle I transferred from the Air Force academy. Can't wait to go to school in paradise

Old 12-07-12, 12:56   #16
t.barnes20tb

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue90 View Post
More squids/cruisers than Triumph guys. Ill be with my brother on his 4" Stretched Busa. It really is a nice bike though.

Hey man anyone that rides is a friend haha. I just don't wanna be the new guy in Daytona riding around not knowing the roads/anyone at all lol

Old 12-07-12, 15:48   #17
noclue90

There are few roads worth riding.

Old 12-07-12, 15:53   #18
tm850r

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.barnes20tb View Post
Ill be going to school at embry riddle I transferred from the Air Force academy. Can't wait to go to school in paradise

Riddle is a good school. I am assuming you are studying AE judging by the Air Force Academy selection. Its nice down there, the roads suck though. Buy a track suit and head over to Jennings GP or down to PBIR or even Homestead for a track day. Thats about all the corners you will see in Florida. When I moved back home to Rhode Island (which is generally flat and straight) I was amazed at how much I had been missing out on with the scenery and roads. Then I moved to northern Virginia where the roads just a little west and north are all amazing! Cant beat back roads of West Virginia and Western portions of Virginia and Maryland.

Good luck at Riddle though. It builds some great connections and looks great on a resume. I finished there with a B.S. in Meteorology and landed a job due to a friend. Dont be afraid to network out, you never know who will get you a job down the road.

Tony - 2010 Street Triple R

Old 12-09-12, 13:31   #19
t.barnes20tb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm850r View Post
Riddle is a good school. I am assuming you are studying AE judging by the Air Force Academy selection. Its nice down there, the roads suck though. Buy a track suit and head over to Jennings GP or down to PBIR or even Homestead for a track day. Thats about all the corners you will see in Florida. When I moved back home to Rhode Island (which is generally flat and straight) I was amazed at how much I had been missing out on with the scenery and roads. Then I moved to northern Virginia where the roads just a little west and north are all amazing! Cant beat back roads of West Virginia and Western portions of Virginia and Maryland.

Good luck at Riddle though. It builds some great connections and looks great on a resume. I finished there with a B.S. in Meteorology and landed a job due to a friend. Dont be afraid to network out, you never know who will get you a job down the road.
Actually ill be doing aero science. I've always wanted to go the pilot route so I'm pretty excited about that. I can't wait to get down there, I hope to meet a ton of people and get well connected for after I graduate. I'm sure I will
Love it though. I better since I'm paying so much

Old 12-09-12, 13:32   #20
t.barnes20tb

Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue90 View Post
There are few roads worth riding.

Sounds good to me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement