MOGL - Triumph675.Net Forums
Stuff of interest General Off-Topic topics - anything that's on your mind. Please read the rules before posting

post #1 of 2 Old 12-06-12, 23:16 Thread Starter
wuzertheloser
BOTM Winner

MOGL

Hey guys and gals!

Thought I'd pass on another great deal. The site is MOGL and it basically gives you cash back when you eat out at participating restaurants. Additionally, if you're the highest spender at a restaurant at the end of the month - there's a chance for you to win a "jackpot" which sometimes can be a couple hundred dollars.

The only sketchy part is you have to link your credit card to them (just provide the number and expiration date, no CCV necessary). I initially was hesitant about this but after seeing a couple of my friends use it and get credits to their cards - I figured why not.

Currently, they have an invite program where once you sign up and use a card to purchase something - we both get $10 credited to our accounts.

If you're interested (and because I don't want to post a link since people get suspicious of links) PM me and I'll send over my invite link.

If you want to check out more about the site - just go to http://mogl.com

The other good news is even if you sign up - you don't have to input your CC information right away - that's up to you - so you can even have an account without linking any CC info to it if you want to see the list of participating restaurants.

Currently they're only in the SoCal area (San Diego, Orange County, and LA) - but they have plans to move up to San Francisco and other major cities soon as well!

Admins - if this thread is inappropriate - please feel free to delete it. I just thought I'd pass some information around. I am in no way affiliated or work for MOGL, just a convinced customer.

Attack life. It's going to kill you anyways

Last edited by wuzertheloser; 12-06-12 at 23:26.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 12-11-12, 03:09
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

it is kind of like ebates.com for shopping online. They work, but I would suggest always reading the fine print.

2010 TornadoRed D675 Trackbike
~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement