Meet Up Dec. 15th Seattle International Motorcycle Show - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Event Calendar

Event Calendar Post and check here for upcoming events of interest, rides, get togethers, etc.

Old 12-06-12, 13:47   #31
MacBandit

I didn't go last year but I did the year before and they had an exotic section like that but it was current models not newly released ones like the F3.

I'll ask the sales manager at South Sound. About the HP4 next chance I get. We know each other through the guy I trained under.

I'm up for a beer but not too many as I'm going to drive up.

Anyone need a ride? I'm coming up from Puyallup.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-12, 13:55   #32
MGFChapin

Oh and Champs Karting isn't in business anymore, so I don't think there are any indoor places in Seattle anymore. There's a K1 in Redmond but I dunno if everyone wants to trek that far for a few laps.

Old 12-06-12, 13:58   #33
MacBandit

Well it was just an idea. I'd be up to it but I'd understand if others were not. That is quite a drive.

Old 12-06-12, 14:00   #34
MGFChapin

I think it's a good idea. It's only 20 minutes or so from the show; if you're coming all the way from Puyallup it's not too much further. It's only about 10 minutes from where I live so it's no biggie to me. It can get pretty crowded on weekends though.

Old 12-06-12, 14:33   #35
MacBandit

We'll see how the show is and we can then all decide as a group what we want to do then. If we do want to go karting we can call them to see how busy they are.

I'm use to driving a lot so it's not a big deal to me to some however that could be a long way out of the way.

Old 12-06-12, 18:14   #36
EmptySet

People in Seattle just don't like to drive anywhere farther than 30 minute from home. We like to stay close to home. Folks from Cali and Texas would drive 30 min just to get a Slurpee.

Was really looking forward to seeing the new Daytona too. Forecast for the 15th is partly cloudy with a 10% chance of rain. I just might ride.

Old 12-06-12, 18:25   #37
MGFChapin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptySet View Post
Forecast for the 15th is partly cloudy with a 10% chance of rain. I just might ride.
I saw that too and I considered riding, but I hate having to carry a helmet and jacket around the whole time. Isn't there a helmet check at the door?

Old 12-06-12, 18:26   #38
MacBandit

I'm use to commuting a ways to work so driving across town doesn't bother me.

Hmm riding would definitely make parking easier. I may have friends in town from Oregon though. I'll have to wait and see.

Old 12-06-12, 18:33   #39
Hokie

I'll be driving or bussing it in. Bikes not street legal right now or else I'd ride there.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by Hokie; 12-06-12 at 18:45.

Old 12-06-12, 18:34   #40
Leebean01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGFChapin View Post
I saw that too and I considered riding, but I hate having to carry a helmet and jacket around the whole time. Isn't there a helmet check at the door?
The last time I was there they did have a helmet and jacket check area before going in.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement