Race wire harness discontinued. - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > Performance Mods

Old 12-06-12, 09:56   #11
TonyNyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiW View Post
I guess you just don't get the same service we do in the UK. Our Price lists are all dated 2010 and why is it you try and belittle me on every post?
I noticed that too, WTF?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-12, 11:30   #12
MacBandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiW View Post
I guess you just don't get the same service we do in the UK. Our Price lists are all dated 2010 and why is it you try and belittle me on every post?
Belittle? No! I'm agreeing with you just pointing out that its even further out then 2 years. Sorry if you feel that way. There are some topics recently I've disagreed with you on but I've always really valued and appreciate your input so belittling your view point is the furthest thing from my mind. I guess if that's the impression I'm giving then I need to reword my posts. Just because I disagree doesn't mean I want you to feel belittled. Sorry.

As for prices all ours electronic and they get updated at least once a month dependent on the strength of the dollar and pound.

Old 12-06-12, 14:01   #13
Ruby Racing
BOTM Winner

That's the problem with the written word, sometimes it can be taken in different ways. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. I try and make sure I don't post in a way that could be taken as offensive, although I don't always succeed!

Let's all just be excellent to each other.

To read about the transformation click > Project Trixie Transformation

For comparison photo of old R/R with new improved R/R under recall of 2012 click > R/R Comparison Photos

Old 12-06-12, 14:30   #14
MacBandit

I will most certainly try. Just understand that if I disagree with you it's not because I don't think your experience and ideas are flawed. It's just that my view point is different based on my own experience.

I think however maybe some of the times I've agreed with you like in this case it may have came across as grandstanding rather then supportive.

Old 12-06-12, 14:40   #15
Ruby Racing
BOTM Winner

Well I didn't read your comment as belittling MacBandit. I read it as a whinge about Triumph not updating for 4 years rather than the 2 that SiW said. So in wholehearted agreement with SiW that they hadn't bothered to update stuff and mentioning that he hadn't seen an update for a longer period.

From speaking with my dealer some time ago it seems there are quite few errors in the online systems, which only get fixed when a dealer or punter spots it. Case in point. When I was building my Daytona Street I needed a small component for the front master cylinder, the little plastic "spout" that comes out the end. According to the online ordering system I had to buy a complete MC! No way Jose. My dealer had a word and turns out the MC is the same as used on the rear of the Rocket III, and you could order individual parts for that. So they should have changed that by now.

To read about the transformation click > Project Trixie Transformation

For comparison photo of old R/R with new improved R/R under recall of 2012 click > R/R Comparison Photos

Old 12-06-12, 14:44   #16
MacBandit

The whole part on one bike and individual on others exists throughout the fiche. It's unfortunate.

I have the impression that they hire non-motorcycle professionals to make the fiche and the service manuals. They both have ridiculous issues like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement