Bell Star Carbon Cerwinske - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Riding Gear

Riding Gear Review and debate everything from helmets to tank bags. If it fits on you or the bike, discuss it here.

Old 12-04-12, 19:22   #1
stickem189

Default Bell Star Carbon Cerwinske

Just came in the mail today from black firday. Technically it is a christmas gift but i couldnt not open and look at it. Its a good thing I did because the forehead vent was broken. The good news is they are sending me a new vent free of charge! Great customer service rules.

But first impression of the helmet was wow. It may not be your cup of tea but I think its awesome. It is really busy and looks like a normal helmet until you get up close and you can see the weave from the carbon.

Second thought was wow this thing is light. I know its not the lightest helmet out there but it is significantly lighter then my other lids.

This is my first expensive helmet and so far I am really impressed.

The next few things are just bits of extra stuff like a shield lock and the incredibly soft liner. Im starting to dig this top shelf style of gear.

These are just my first impressions and i will not be able to ride in it till spring as I live in wisconsin and its cold as all get up now.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-12, 19:47   #2
Moeman

Check out the photochromic shields awesome stuff no need to carry an extra visor while riding and no need to worry about getting caught at night without a clear visor

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=7702

Old 12-04-12, 23:45   #3
stickem189

I asked for one of those for chirstmas as well!

Old 12-05-12, 08:35   #4
Godly

They are definitely awesome helmets! I have the bell star matte carbon, and i'm honestly debating on buying the black beauty or cerwinske while they are on sale!

Old 12-05-12, 11:35   #5
stickem189

Do it! One can never have to many helmets. I see them like shoes for women.

Old 12-05-12, 12:00   #6
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

UMMMMM WTF no pics? That is like saying your girl got new boobs and not showing us all.

Old 12-05-12, 14:34   #7
Papachristou

+1 for twowheel.

I have the same helmet. I got it mainly for the polychromatic shield. i like being able to see at night (and not having to carry 2 shields)

quiet, super light, ultra aerodynamic. i couldnt believe how much easier it was to turn my head side to side on the interstate.

It may be a little busy i agree. I wished there a little more space to show the CF more. The cerwinske carbon is actually inverted of how he drew it, basically the white is where it was sharpied. the standard cerwinske is "correct".

you can never have too many helmets. im thinking about getting an arai with teh british flag on it next year for some color.
6000k HIDs - LED Markers - TechSpec Snakeskins

GB Racing Stator Cover(slight scuff) $50-retail is $70!

price INCLUDES shipping, PM Me!

Old 12-06-12, 12:55   #8
R

I picked up a black beauty, i was impressed with so many things on the helmet...
the vents, the quick release visor change, the visor lock, and even the bag it came in was pretty freaking nice...

Old 12-06-12, 13:04   #9
ANZAC

The Bell Star is a great helmet but the sizing is a little funny. I wear a meduim in Arai and had to go to a small in the Star for proper fit when I tried them on.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement