T3 Racing Nitron Shock Offer - Page 6 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Suspension

Old 08-29-12, 10:10   #51
jvh22a

i gave up on this deal because i new they this would happen. hell of a deal but if you have to wait this long not such a good deal.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-12, 14:37   #52
FRide5385

has anyone heard from these guys lately? I was told mid august, then mid sept, and now I have gone a week+ without so much as a reply to my email asking whats going on?

Old 09-21-12, 15:37   #53
Carbon4u
Site Sponsor and BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRide5385 View Post
has anyone heard from these guys lately? I was told mid august, then mid sept, and now I have gone a week+ without so much as a reply to my email asking whats going on?

Taken from here:
http://www.675.cc/675/viewtopic.php?...11866&start=90

Hi all,

Apologies that I (Nitron) have not been on here more often offering updates.

As some posts have pointed out, each of these shocks are hand built from specific parts. As such, the delay has nothing to do with T3 or their stock level but everything to do with component delivery to Nitron's assembly technicians.

We have been very badly let down. We make all our shocks in the UK but Nitron are not a machining company and we do not machine the specific parts from billet - we have a few aerospace machinists around the country that produce our designs. Obviously there are quite a few parts (non of which are 'off the shelf') that all need to be present for us to build the custom shocks.

We have had severe delays with some components. We have been feeding the updated dates to T3. However, we have been let down by our suppliers. This is not us passing the blame. I understand it is our responsibility and we have been chasing and searching for alternative solutions.

I am now informed that we should receive the remaining parts towards the end of next week (28th Sept 2012). I have already asked that our technicians put in as many extra hours as it takes to have all the shocks sent out in the first week of October.

Again, we appreciate everyone's patience. I hope that with some of the reviews on the shocks now available, the wait will be rewarded. On behalf of Nitron, please accept my apologies.

Thanks,

Mark.

mark.tapscott@nitron.co.u

Old 09-21-12, 23:01   #54
Wei

I passed a few good deals for this, hopefully the shock arrives next month.

Old 09-22-12, 13:35   #55
FRide5385

Thanks Dodge. Hope they come through this time!

Old 10-03-12, 17:45   #56
Willy Wonka

Send a message via MSN to Willy Wonka

From 675.cc :) mine will be shipped this week, can't wait!

Quote:
Good News!

The last remaining components have indeed arrived! I have just returned from one of the build rooms where there are several shocks already complete!

It is our intention to have every shock built and dyno'd (this ensures that the are built exactly as they should be) over the two days.

Again, thank you for your patience and apologies that we were caught totally unaware with regards to the popularity of this offer.

Please feel free to post this message on any other boards to get the info out there.

Some of you may have heard of Dave Moss (from California, USA). There are plans for him to visit Nitron this winter and he has a great offer for 675 owners.... one of his recent videos taken at Thunder Hill in CA....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ctoCibn ... ature=plcp

and the long term test video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7tN8VxVIFo

thanks!

Mark.

Old 10-04-12, 09:32   #57
FRide5385

Just in time for winter! Oh well, will be good to get the bike sorted for next season. I look forward actually receiving shipping confirmation.

Old 10-22-12, 23:39   #58
jbyrne046

Mine just got in! I'm just pissed that I have to goto Fallon, NV so I can't put it on till after!! UGGGHHHH!!!!!
What papa bear has: Jardine Exhaust, fender eliminator kit, FP levers, GB Protection kit, CF infills, CF front fender, CF tail faring,CF chain guard, CF sprocket cover, PC passenger pegs, Driven D-3 Grips, Rizoma Barends, Renthal Clipons, PC upper Triple, Black Attack Rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders

What I desire: Evotech/Rizoma Brake reservoir, CF rear hugger, Quick shifter, Headlight interior paint mod, HID's, PC rims,

Old 10-22-12, 23:59   #59
[Terry]

Send a message via MSN to [Terry]

Just saw this post and mis-read it thinking that the deal went from 22/10/12 (yesterday) as it came up as a new post! Would have ordered one today for my birthday but oh well, next time :)

Old 12-03-12, 23:00   #60
brancart1
Race Team Sponsor & Beer Pongaholic

Send a message via Skype™ to brancart1

Man I really wish I could have gotten in on this deal...... Super Bummed..... If anyone is looking to get rid of one let me know lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement