FS: Yellow US Size 42 Hein Gericke Celtic 1-Piece Leather Suit - $250 OBO Shipped - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Classifieds > Gear

Gear Want to sell, or trade gear? Post your threads here. FS, WTT, FF all welcome.

Old 12-02-12, 18:19   #1
anthony951

Default SOLD: Yellow US Size 42 Hein Gericke Celtic 1-Piece Leather Suit - $250 OBO Shipped

Up for sale is my yellow Hein Gericke Celtic 1-piece leather race suit. Size is US 42 / Euro 52. I'm 5'11" 160lbs and it fits perfectly.

All the information, specs and features that you need to know about this suit can be found here: http://sportbiketrackgear2.homestead...ke_celtic.html

I purchased this suit in 2009 and have used it a total of maybe 20 times since then. It has been in two minor low-side crashes at Willow Springs Raceway and has held up phenomenally well. The only damage is an assortment of scuffs; there are no broken seams, holes or missing logos.

This suit is very well made, safe, comfortable and durable. It has plenty of stretch panels, peroration and zippers. The leather feels very thick and is doubled up in many areas.

Price is $250 or best offer shipped in the 48 US States using PayPal gift payment. For international shipping rates I'll have to get a shipping quote as I have no idea what sort of cost I'm looking at. I'm located in Huntington Beach, CA, so if you want to pick it up locally we can arrange something.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by anthony951; 04-13-13 at 19:43.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-13, 21:08   #2
anthony951

Bump! I still have this suit and want it gone. Throw me some offers!

Old 04-12-13, 00:36   #3
anthony951

Bump!

Old 04-12-13, 22:00   #4
jwalters202

Damn why does it have to be yellow

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement