Just got swindled... - Page 6 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
New Posts Faq / Help? XBOX Live Modifications Classifieds
   
Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Classifieds > Parts

Parts Sell, trade or give away your parts here. FS, WTT, FF all welcome.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-29-12, 06:11   #51
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer
 
TwoWheeledWonder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: KC,MO
Posts: 11,074
Thanks: 55
Thanked 160 Times in 115 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBandit View Post
Because he wants attention.
He is the type that wants to look like something, but in the end, ends up being the douche everyone thought.
__________________
2010 TornadoRed D675
~
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-29-12, 11:24   #52
absowoot
Member
 
absowoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Posts: 236
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbfgc View Post
This is based on my experience when I used to be heavily involved in cars several years back. I'm not sure how car forums are doing their feedback system these days. To me it seems like there is a much easier way to do it but then again I'm sure it's easier said than done.
Being that this is vBulletin software, all it should take is a plugin/hack from vbulletin.org and someone to install it.
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-12, 11:37   #53
ssbfgc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,593
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absowoot View Post
Being that this is vBulletin software, all it should take is a plugin/hack from vbulletin.org and someone to install it.
In English please
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-12, 14:07   #54
absowoot
Member
 
absowoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Posts: 236
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbfgc View Post
In English please
Sorry, I'm a web developer so it made sense to me lol.

Since vBulletin is one of the most popular forum scripts available there are tons of plugins/hacks available for it made by developers -- extra features that are not built in. Here is an example of user rating script - unfortunately you have to be registered/logged in to view the screenshots. Here's a nice system on the Aprilia forums.

Finding the right one is tricky though as some may be incompatible, buggy, or no longer supported. Another problem is that people can abuse these systems.

Crap now you've got me looking for rating systems instead of working
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-12, 16:02   #55
Decipher
Senior Member
 
Decipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 2,376
Thanks: 71
Thanked 117 Times in 95 Posts
Default

This is shotty. On the Subaru forum I belong to, we have an area called "Scammer Central" where these dirtbags can be reported, viewed by moderators, and ultimately blocked from all activity.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using motorcycle app
__________________
Progress Fuels Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...DO SOMETHING!
2012 Street Triple R
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-12, 16:14   #56
c_morse
BOTM Winner
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Langley AFB, VA
Posts: 540
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by absowoot View Post
Sorry, I'm a web developer so it made sense to me lol.

Since vBulletin is one of the most popular forum scripts available there are tons of plugins/hacks available for it made by developers -- extra features that are not built in. Here is an example of user rating script - unfortunately you have to be registered/logged in to view the screenshots. Here's a nice system on the Aprilia forums.

Finding the right one is tricky though as some may be incompatible, buggy, or no longer supported. Another problem is that people can abuse these systems.

Crap now you've got me looking for rating systems instead of working
They use iTrader feedback on both G35Driver and My350Z. Your feedback is displayed with your name, next to your avatar. It's hyperlinked so you can click it and see the complete feedback history for a member.
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-12, 17:26   #57
absowoot
Member
 
absowoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Posts: 236
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_morse View Post
They use iTrader feedback on both G35Driver and My350Z. Your feedback is displayed with your name, next to your avatar. It's hyperlinked so you can click it and see the complete feedback history for a member.
Just sent a PM to Administrator about this, let's see what s/he says.
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Forum SEO by Zoints
Copyright 2009 TRIUMPH675.NET Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum