2012 Heroic Limited Edition SP-R Pro Roo/Stingray Race Gloves Group Buy - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Group Buys

Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

Old 11-28-12, 09:47   #21
GuiltySparc

For what its worth, I have four pieces of heroic gear. Two sets of gloves, a jacket, and a suit. The one pair of gloves and jacket have over 10,000 miles of street use on them and, aside from being dirty, are in fine condition. They've been through rain, snow, hot, and cold. The other set of gloves and suit i picked up recently so they dont have much use but seem to be of the same quality as my older heroic gear.

All of my dealings with Todd have been in person, either at his home or trackside and he was always super nice and great to work with.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-12, 09:51   #22
Knolly
BOTM Winner

For what it's worth, now that the fingers are all double-stitched I am absolutely confident that they could do their job in a crash, it's just too bad the support behind them was lacking.

Old 11-29-12, 02:40   #23
ScotiC

I bought a pair from a fellow member that were suppose to be brand new but had a split in each seam near each index knuckle. It was really only noticeable when they were flexed. The member and I worked out a deal that we're both happy with so no issue there. I contacted Todd by email and he responded immediately and said to send them in to be repaired for free (minus shipping which is fine). I appreciate all the info from the above members but I'm going to send them back tomorrow and I'll keep you guys posted. I tend to pull for the smaller companies that make solid products- so I'm pulling for Heroic........and my gloves...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Old 11-29-12, 09:50   #24
korie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiC View Post
I tend to pull for the smaller companies that make solid products- so I'm pulling for Heroic........and my gloves...
i did and do, too. i probably always will.

todd is a nice guy, but i feel that he gets in over his head. maybe in years to come i will buy something "heroic" when it is offered in a store and in stock, but i will never trust todd to get things done on his own accord again. the fact that he kept pushing the blame on his factory in another country bothers the hell out of me. oh- and the street gloves i did get also did not have the pinky webbing that i asked for as well.

Old 01-07-13, 20:47   #25
ScotiC

I heard from Todd a while back about my gloves that I sent in. Without going into specifics I'm totally satisfied with his service and solution. I'm definately buying more from Heroic in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement