Another Camcorder/Video recorder thread - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > General 675 discussion

General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

Old 08-10-12, 23:21   #1
louie3

Default Another Camcorder/Video recorder thread

has anyone tried the JVC ADDIXXION video camera?

http://newsroom.jvc.com/press-releas...dy-for-action/

looks pretty badass. has wifi as well, so the recording can be seen live on your phone or computer. i think contourGPS also has this available.
i am interested to see the video clarity on this one. looks like a sweet camera.

anyone?

i know gopro is the way to go, but i like exploring the other options for some reason. i have had gopros second generations camera, the non HD one, also the drift innovation cam, and contourHD, and i am going to be demoing another camera for my buddy while at road atlanta next weekend.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-12, 14:15   #2
Noch

Looks pretty impressive but i'll have to wait for someone to do a real world review haha....really feeling the Replay XD cause I could also mount it on my firearms etc...

Old 08-11-12, 14:40   #3
louie3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noch View Post
Looks pretty impressive but i'll have to wait for someone to do a real world review haha....really feeling the Replay XD cause I could also mount it on my firearms etc...
Ya the replay xd also looks badass. I was pondering that one too

Old 08-11-12, 15:27   #4
Bamboo671

I was on the fence between the Replay and GoPro but then they started selling the GoPros at the base exchange so just got it there for less than MSRP and no tax!

Old 08-11-12, 17:06   #5
Knolly
BOTM Winner

I've just started using a Replay XD1080 and love it. Weighs nothing and the quality is great. I personally hate the wide-angle view of Gopros so I went with the Replay.

Some sample videos:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXxa7rxduHQ"]RPXD0001 - YouTube[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkVqHK5ffhU"]RPXD0002 - YouTube[/nomedia]

If you watch them now the Youtube color correction might still be on there, but I edited it to remove it so you get a better idea of the raw video, it just takes a few minutes before the new video will show up.

Old 08-11-12, 19:16   #6
Logans08Daytona675

About time someone came out with something way beyond the Hero by GoPro. I personally think the GoPro is overpriced with no features.

This thing should help GoPro step up

28,000 miles and counting

Old 11-26-12, 23:28   #7
slofolks

Just picked up the adixxion today so i will try to get out over the next couple of weeks and let you guys know what i think of it. so far getting it set up and the wifi works great with my laptop but the app they have for the iphone sucks. The side buttons can be a little tough to get a positive fell from sometimes, but its pretty easy to get used to. Once i get it out on the road ill posts some videos and let you know what i think.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement