Triumph 675 Forums banner

what did you do to your 675 today????

1M views 9K replies 1K participants last post by  siq75 
#1 ·
just like the title states, what did u do to your 675 today?

I rode mine to pick up a gel passenger seat, then installed front and rear brakes, and polished/waxed the paint

#3,857 ·
I can sympathize I'm at 2200 for october not including the gear I bought.

#3,859 ·
Got my attack rear sets and bazzaz QS installed. Its a bit weird since im already running a bazzaz zfi I have two sets of plugs going into the gear position sensor. Looks damn nice thoe now just need to dial in my foot position and levers. Looks like im bringing some alan keys on my next ride.

#3,863 ·
10k reached!

Took GF on a 50 mile ride for coffee, me on D675, her on 250, same route she crashed on 2 months ago. Hit the same bump in the same turn (sucker's on the line). 15 min later, at the stop sign, pull over to check how things are, and she's crying in her helmet...
Hitting the bump brought back all the memories of the crash and freaked her out but she kept on going until we stopped! Lovely girl :)

#3,870 ·
Had my first drop..... I guess:thumbdown:, Well I was at my cousin's place Saturday night. I got home around 2am to find my bike sleeping on its side, at first I was like I hope its still there when I get home (park on the street). I don't know if it was bumped or someone gently placed it on the floor. A few scratches on the GB protection stuff, tank, and bar end. I was going to start kicking off side mirrors, but I am kinda over that age and aggression, but I think having paid $3000 has something to do with it. If it was a brand new, I would have gone crazy. Thanks for listening.

#3,874 ·
Spent 2 days replacing the sump gasket.
Radiator off, headers off. Took close to 2 hours to clean the old gasket off the surfaces. Permalux gasket remover helped to loosen the 3 year old compressed leftovers, and used a construction knife blade to carefully and gently remove the leftovers.
The lift table I bought less than 2 months ago just paid for itself.
Put her back together...Purring like a kitten!

#3,878 ·
Ive been thinking about picking up a set of those how do you like them? Look awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.