Just got swindled... - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Classifieds > Parts

Parts Sell, trade or give away your parts here. FS, WTT, FF all welcome.

Old 11-24-12, 16:06   #31
jbyrne046

Holy shit. Man I bought my Jardine exhaust from him in person when he lived in SD. I thought he was ok. Just a tall lanky Asian youngster. He said he was moving up to the bay area. Then I see all the shit coming up before and now its happened again! How can someone keep doing that?! Just think about the others on the other forums hes screwing over. I hate seeing shit like this happening.
What papa bear has: Jardine Exhaust, fender eliminator kit, FP levers, GB Protection kit, CF infills, CF front fender, CF tail faring,CF chain guard, CF sprocket cover, PC passenger pegs, Driven D-3 Grips, Rizoma Barends, Renthal Clipons, PC upper Triple, Black Attack Rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders

What I desire: Evotech/Rizoma Brake reservoir, CF rear hugger, Quick shifter, Headlight interior paint mod, HID's, PC rims,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-12, 16:50   #32
Cayden2

It has been mentioned before. People that have bought stuff from him in person were pleased with the transactions, the rest of us (online) were all but pleased. Makes me wonder if the kid is just an idiot. It is hard to tell.

Old 11-24-12, 17:31   #33
jbyrne046

No one can be that stupid. I may have thought he was ok in person but that's probably because he knows it's kind of hard to screw someone over when they're looking at him face to face. He's a plain scam artist.
What papa bear has: Jardine Exhaust, fender eliminator kit, FP levers, GB Protection kit, CF infills, CF front fender, CF tail faring,CF chain guard, CF sprocket cover, PC passenger pegs, Driven D-3 Grips, Rizoma Barends, Renthal Clipons, PC upper Triple, Black Attack Rearsets, Woodcraft frame sliders

What I desire: Evotech/Rizoma Brake reservoir, CF rear hugger, Quick shifter, Headlight interior paint mod, HID's, PC rims,

Old 11-24-12, 19:32   #34
i NO need hellmits

He gave me his address to go pick it up. The thing is that the address is an hour and a half away from me. I don't think it's worth it to pursue him for $100 but it'd be nice to probably scare him into not doing this anymore (not violently).

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Current Mods: TechSpecs, HIDs 8000K hi and low, Puig windscreen thanks to the EX-gf :(, ASV levers, CA integrated tailight, proton turn signals, British Customs Frame Sliders, Akrapovic slip on, removed exup, and Attack rear sets.

Old 11-24-12, 22:38   #35
punani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayden2 View Post
It has been mentioned before. People that have bought stuff from him in person were pleased with the transactions, the rest of us (online) were all but pleased. Makes me wonder if the kid is just an idiot. It is hard to tell.
I dont think his an idiot if he won BOTM-LOTT... hes just a scammer, and will never stop until he makes the perfect bike lol, like what he did in LOTT... I think I seen this guy in a Ducati forum, sold a termi exhaust to someone for 2000$ and got a potato.

man, if you see his BOTM, all those expensive items he brought was people he scam with potato items hahaha, what a loser.

if anyone sees his BOTM parked somewhere, scam him back by stealing his bike, teach him a lesson, or just remove a part that was worth the amount you paid him..

punani^^

Last edited by punani; 11-24-12 at 23:00.

Old 11-24-12, 23:03   #36
jbyrne046

Quote:
Originally Posted by i NO need hellmits View Post
He gave me his address to go pick it up. The thing is that the address is an hour and a half away from me. I don't think it's worth it to pursue him for $100 but it'd be nice to probably scare him into not doing this anymore (not violently).

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Not like he could do anything violent to you if he gets upset. Hes just maybe 6'2 and the same weight as me which is 160lbs. Scaring him wont help though. He's probably the type of person that will never learn.

Old 11-24-12, 23:20   #37
timwu12

Quote:
Originally Posted by punani View Post
I dont think his an idiot if he won BOTM-LOTT... hes just a scammer, and will never stop until he makes the perfect bike lol, like what he did in LOTT... I think I seen this guy in a Ducati forum, sold a termi exhaust to someone for 2000$ and got a potato.

man, if you see his BOTM, all those expensive items he brought was people he scam with potato items hahaha, what a loser.

if anyone sees his BOTM parked somewhere, scam him back by stealing his bike, teach him a lesson, or just remove a part that was worth the amount you paid him..

punani^^
If I saw his bike parked on the street, I wouldn't hesitate to push it over. I can guarantee you that much.

Old 11-27-12, 22:41   #38
obetums

im one of those been on the forums for a long time and never post..maybe i should post..so at least i might have a shot at being accepted..

..this is really terrible if you ask me..and honestly..i would mos def make the hour and a half trip to put down an ass kicking..not cool..especially if its been done multiple times..yall cali cats need to link up and handle your business..

Old 11-27-12, 23:59   #39
MacBandit

How do we know that the bike that won BOTM was actually his?

Old 11-28-12, 00:03   #40
jbyrne046

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBandit View Post
How do we know that the bike that won BOTM was actually his?
I have no idea. When I got the Jardine off of him he said he was getting away from the Daytona since he got a 848 Evo and was pouring all his money into that. He was probably just blowing smoke up my ass.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement