TuneEcu maps for all 675s - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Tuning

Old 11-23-12, 15:18   #11
Dave73

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBandit View Post

I appreciate what's being attempted on here but it really does make more sense on the TuenECU site where the maps are displayed in a table so you know what the vin range is etc..
I sent four maps to them. One got posted, and it had the incorrect information with it. Often there is incorrect or incomplete information in the description. Also, on their site there is no way to contact or question the owner of the tune.

This is THE Tuning section on THE 675 forum... I can't think of a better place to offer 675 maps

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-12, 16:08   #12
Bamboo671

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBandit View Post
It should work as long as they are both Daytonas and both 381274 and older.

I appreciate what's being attempted on here but it really does make more sense on the TuenECU site where the maps are displayed in a table so you know what the vin range is etc..

Sorry Mac that's a typo on my part. The Wayne map is based off a <29 VIN and my VIN is >38. Not gonna work, huh? Can I just copy and paste the tables?

Last edited by Bamboo671; 11-23-12 at 16:32.

Old 11-23-12, 19:11   #13
Dave73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo671 View Post
Sorry Mac that's a typo on my part. The Wayne map is based off a <29 VIN and my VIN is >38. Not gonna work, huh? Can I just copy and paste the tables?

I have done the copy/ paste thing before.

IT works, but its certainly not preferred. I did it to get a starting point and hopefully save dyno time.

Old 12-22-12, 18:22   #14
RedRep

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectrang View Post
Here's Wayne's Jardine map. It's a dyno tuned map based off the 20109. Only modifications were a jardine exhaust I believe. It runs very well on my bike. 06-08 daytona 675
Daytona 675 Up To VIN # 294377
Just loaded this on my 06 with a Jardine slipon. SO much better than the TOR map with the timing from 3-6 copied to 1/2. Much quicker, FAR smoother at low throttle, and less jerking in the 4.5-6k range cruising.

Old 12-22-12, 20:09   #15
projectrang

Yah, it does run really well with that map. I've noticed that the fuel mileage is a little lower though if that makes a difference to anyone. I think I'll try loading the newest tor map, once it gets warm again, and then compare the two.

Old 04-10-13, 09:56   #16
Disrupt

To bring this thread back to life.

I am almost done putting my bike back together, just need to get an exhaust leak fixed and get the side fairings back on. I did upload Dave73's tune onto my bike and am amazed how awesome a custom tune is on a bike vs. the generic triumph tunes. Just for comparison sake I had the TOR tune with my jardine and K&n filter and had several flat spots and the bike felt very inconsistent. Now I have merge collector and full 2" exhaust, k&n, 1 stage colder spark plugs, and 02/cat/sai/air flapper/evap removed and WOW is the only words that come to mind. I know I have done some work before going to the new tune, but this thing flies. Did a few 1st gear pulls just to get the bike to stretch its legs after the long storage and the front wheel lifted! it never did that before with the stock gearing and scared the shit out of me. The bike idles smooth and no check engine lights (except the air flapper which has been fixed). Can't wait to get it on the dyno and see if it needs any tweaking

Old 04-16-13, 19:10   #17
TRMN8TR

This thread is a great idea, can't believe it hasn't gotten more response and only 1 tune actually posted to it.

I'm heading to Hord Power this Saturday with 2 2012 675R's for dyno tunes on both of them and I'll post both here when they're done. I can't believe there's not a base tune for a full "Stage 3" Arrow exhaust for my bike....Hoping I can help others out with that.

My bike will be tuned with:
Arrow Stage 3 full exhaust
BMC race filter
Intake flapper delete
SAI delete
O2 disabled
Exup disabled

His bike will be tuned with:
Modified stock header I made him (Cone merge collector, no Cat, no Exup)
K&N Filter
Intake flapper delete
SAI delete
O2 disabled
Exup disabled

I'll add VIN numbers and crap when I post the tunes. Excited to see how my home made exhaust stacks up to the Arrow on back-to-back dyno runs! I think its going to fail miserably though unless he adds a slip on of some sort....stock muffler for now.

Old 04-17-13, 21:37   #18
Disrupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRMN8TR View Post
This thread is a great idea, can't believe it hasn't gotten more response and only 1 tune actually posted to it.

I'm heading to Hord Power this Saturday with 2 2012 675R's for dyno tunes on both of them and I'll post both here when they're done. I can't believe there's not a base tune for a full "Stage 3" Arrow exhaust for my bike....Hoping I can help others out with that.

My bike will be tuned with:
Arrow Stage 3 full exhaust
BMC race filter
Intake flapper delete
SAI delete
O2 disabled
Exup disabled

Historians bike will be tuned with:
Modified stock header I made him (Cone merge collector, no Cat, no Exup)
K&N Filter
Intake flapper delete
SAI delete
O2 disabled
Exup disabled

I'll add VIN numbers and crap when I post the tunes. Excited to see how my home made exhaust stacks up to the Arrow on back-to-back dyno runs! I think its going to fail miserably though unless he adds a slip on of some sort....stock muffler for now.
Good luck man! looking forward to your results. I plan on getting mine dyno tuned with daves map and see if it needs any tweaking and will post results too. Why not modify the stock can for the mean time? Take a long drill bit and hack up the baffles inside?

Old 04-21-13, 00:33   #19
TRMN8TR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disrupt View Post
Good luck man! looking forward to your results. I plan on getting mine dyno tuned with daves map and see if it needs any tweaking and will post results too. Why not modify the stock can for the mean time? Take a long drill bit and hack up the baffles inside?
Well took them in for the tunes today. We wound up installing a 2" mid pipe and slip on (can't remember the brand, never heard of it?) before his run, but it was all for nothing...more on that later.

My bike did pretty much what I expected it would, 118.3 hp, 52 ft/lbs. I know all dyno's are different so peak numbers aren't important, but the before/after was amazing! JD Hord did a great job smoothing everything out and gained 14 hp and 4 ft/lbs over the baseline run. For some reason the tach pickup was going nuts and there were huge spikes in the torque curve so he didn't print it out. But here's the before and after runs:

When I get a chance I will read the map out from the bike and upload it here in case someone else wants it for a baseline.

My buddies bike just didn't perform like it should. It was way down on power and we were all baffled, couldn't find a reason why. After the tune it was only at 104 hp and it just died after 12k rpms. Not a fuel issue as a kinked fuel line was my first thought but it wasn't running lean and the line was good. I might make a post on this later to see if I can get some thoughts from everyone else and pick ya'lls brains a bit.

Old 04-21-13, 00:38   #20
Travisty

Send a message via MSN to Travisty

What year is his bike? If it is 09 and newer check the clutch switch. If it is not hooked up or is not working it will be down on power as you have described.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement