Turn signal switch not going completely to the left, left turn signals not working - Triumph675.Net Forums
post #1 of 1 Old 11-22-12, 17:29 Thread Starter
Turn signal switch not going completely to the left, left turn signals not working

2012 D675.

Turn signals on the left completely stopped working. Not even the dash board is lighting up. I was going to take her to dealer cause shes under warranty (But a pain in the ass cause dealers far away and I have to leave it at least a day cause their so busy so I need a ride home and back) What I did learn is that when pushing the thumb switch to the left, it does not go all the way to the left like it does to the right. What I also figured out is that if I press the switch hard enough to the left, the turn signals briefly come on as long as I have the switch depressed (with a lot of force) but they will not stay on.

So obviously its the switch. I didn't take it apart but does anybody have any ideas on what could be going on in there or should I just have the dealer get me a new switch? I don't want to completely take it apart cause if I **** it up, the dealer might say I broke it and not warranty it. But if its something stupid, I'll just fix it myself.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph675.Net Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode