Where do you mount your GoPro or Contour? - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > General 675 discussion

General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

Old 11-20-12, 11:32   #11
vastoholic

I have a contour HD and when I mount it on the side, the wind noise overpowers everything. Thought about putting something in front of it to direct the mic backwards.

Also for those mounting on the fairings, are you using just the adhesive mounts? I'm afraid mine will fall off. But I really don't want to be drilling holes into my fairings.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-12, 11:42   #12
Godly

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
I have a contour HD and when I mount it on the side, the wind noise overpowers everything. Thought about putting something in front of it to direct the mic backwards.

Also for those mounting on the fairings, are you using just the adhesive mounts? I'm afraid mine will fall off. But I really don't want to be drilling holes into my fairings.
I use the stick mounts for my gopro, then I bought some of the teather mounts that they have as well for backup.

Old 11-20-12, 18:43   #13
R

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastoholic View Post
Also for those mounting on the fairings, are you using just the adhesive mounts? I'm afraid mine will fall off.
GoPro uses that grey 3M adhesive tape/glue... that thing ain't budging... but if you do decide to remove it (after some work), it comes off clean... no residue...

Old 11-20-12, 19:23   #14
Nastybutler
BOTM Winner

I have a RAM mount on my handlebars that I use, as well as one of the 3M stickies on my seat cowl.

Trinity's Build Thread

Old 11-20-12, 21:25   #15
gondlesnorf

Top of helmet, windscreen, rear tail. I haven't used the suction cup yet.
2012 D675 Phantom Black and Gold. British Customs frame sliders, Triumph rear axle sliders, anodized front and rear brake fluid reservoirs, matte black Watsen flush mount blinkers, gold Competition Werkes exhaust w/ LTD fender eliminator kit, Triumph short levers, 3000k HID, amber LED running lights, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, K&N air filter.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement