Bert's Mega Mall, Covina, is now a Triumph dealership - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Regional forums > North America > California

Old 11-19-12, 01:24   #11
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renejr40 View Post
Not a big fan of the salesman there. Had some old guy who thought KTM was Japanese and talked crap about 675s (after I told him what I rode in on) couple months prior to getting a triumph in there room.....

that hurt man...
The fact that he thought KTM was a jap company shows he is a dumbass.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-12, 02:47   #12
Luwin1026

Service department was decent - just did my R/R recall there as it was closest to me.

Showroom/parts/gear is big so it's nice to look at stuff, but bikes are ridiculously overpriced. Good thing about getting parts/gear/accessories there is that they price-match.

Old 01-09-13, 16:44   #13
bbman05

I bought my 675R there because they were the only ones in the area who still had an R left, but I can definitely tell you that they built no customer loyalty from me. I have not heard from a single person since I picked my bike up, despite the fact that I couldn't get the salesman to stop texting me during the whole process. The place is a typical big company that sells so many bikes they dont really need to focus on customer service. I understand why Triumph wanted to be in there, (to sell more bikes!) But triumph is doing damage to their reputation. I just hope when it comes time to buy my next bike a smaller dealer has one available because I would be willing to pay a little more for better customer experience.

Old 01-09-13, 17:17   #14
Marcismo55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbman05 View Post
I bought my 675R there because they were the only ones in the area who still had an R left, but I can definitely tell you that they built no customer loyalty from me. I have not heard from a single person since I picked my bike up, despite the fact that I couldn't get the salesman to stop texting me during the whole process. The place is a typical big company that sells so many bikes they dont really need to focus on customer service. I understand why Triumph wanted to be in there, (to sell more bikes!) But triumph is doing damage to their reputation. I just hope when it comes time to buy my next bike a smaller dealer has one available because I would be willing to pay a little more for better customer experience.
DUDE! I was talking to one of the salesmen there when I was looking for an R as well. I ended up purchasing from LA Cyclesports/LA Triumph instead because they had one new in the crate.

So Cal Motorcycles in Brea would be my choice for service if it wasn't so far away. The service guy was extremely cool and very knowledgeable.

Old 02-27-13, 00:46   #15
silasofthelambs

Send a message via AIM to silasofthelambs Send a message via Skype™ to silasofthelambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcismo55 View Post
DUDE! I was talking to one of the salesmen there when I was looking for an R as well. I ended up purchasing from LA Cyclesports/LA Triumph instead because they had one new in the crate.

So Cal Motorcycles in Brea would be my choice for service if it wasn't so far away. The service guy was extremely cool and very knowledgeable.
Awesome! That's where I got my bike from. (LA Cyclesports) They had the best price last year when I got it, and they were pretty cool dudes.

Old 02-27-13, 02:24   #16
TheEssence

Well, I'm not saying I will change the tides from this comment, but I got my D675 from there and actually had a really good experience overall. The price was okay, and I was able to get another $900.00 off with negotiation and since I was paying in cash. I bought the bike at the beginning of last year. It was an '09 with 2,150 miles on it, and I got it for just under 8600. Sure, I had seen a few for some less from private parties here and there, but from a dealer with reg and everything taken care of, I was happy. The salesman worked with me, wasn't overbearing, let me take my time, and I got a follow up call a week later, and another about three months later asking about the bike.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement