sold R1 to get this street triple R - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Australia and Asia-Pacific AAP Regional forum; rides, get togethers, events

post #11 of 13 Old 11-18-12, 05:20 Thread Starter
chinski
Threadstarter Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhosis of deliver View Post
Meh, I travel further than that every time I do a track day, and on a much crappier road than the all new and improved Pacific HWY that I assume you will be taking. No biggie!

Given your situation, I would spend an extra night away and spend it around the Port Macquarie area. While you are down that way it would be a real shame, not to do the Oxley up to Walcha and back on that new bike. Unless things have changed in the last few years since last there, the Oxley is Motorcycling Nirvana, well at least here in Aus anyway!
didnt have the time to stop before coming home to look after the 2 dogs, me & a mate are riding down to Dorrigo next week to do waterfall way & maybe spend 2 nights on the road & do Oxley too.
highway isn't that flash, 40 K/ph school zones on the main highway between here & sydney is a joke !!

anyway picked up the streety & i love it !! will post some pics & stuff soon, just been setting up suspension & tidying it up, i love it ! dont need 200HP to go fast on the road !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 11-18-12, 05:26 Thread Starter
chinski
Threadstarter Threadstarter

[quote=roulette;888335]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinski View Post
haha thanks for the replies guys, posted up a welcome in the main intro part of forum but didnt get 1 reply lol !

The Aussie section is the best,
yeah ive posted afew times in the main forum, will stick to this section now
post #13 of 13 Old 11-18-12, 07:05
sirhosis of deliver

Nice one mate. Its a pity you couldn't do the Oxley while down there but sometimes life gets in the way. Sounds like you might get back there soon enough though, which should be great.

As for the Pacific HWY not being too flash, well thats all relative to what you are comparing it to. Try comparing it to what it was 12 years ago, or try driving to Townsville on the Bruce HWY at the moment and then compare it to the Pacific and it is very flash indeed! LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement