Introductions - Page 218 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Introductions

Introductions New member? Take a few minutes and introduce yourself.

Old 10-10-12, 10:09   #2171
macsguitar

Hi, been hanging around here for a couple of weeks and guess I should introduce myself. I'm Chuck from North Carolina, 46 years old and my daughters are grown and on their own now! I've been riding most of my life, started racing when I was nine and just went from there. I have been a fairly loyal Ducati owner for the last ten years, I love them, and my most recent bike was an Aprilia Tuono 1000R, that was an awesome bike! I had to get back to the fully faired race bikes I love so much! Found a 2007 Daytona with 5300 miles in perfect mechanical condition, was dropped in the parking lot by previous owner, for a really good deal. Pulled the trigger and have not regretted it for a second! Amazing bike, puts a smile on my face every time I ride it! Got a few mods to do, already cleaned up the tail some, click levers and doing a TOR exhaust and tune. Need to work out a few scratches from where it was dropped, they really bug me, but the bike was too good a deal to pass up! I am sure I will be here hanging around, asking questions, and learning about these awesome bikes! thanks for letting me be a part of your forum! Any NC riders give me a shout, maybe we can take a ride! Chuck
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01275.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	33329   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01279.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	235.4 KB
ID:	33330  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-12, 23:57   #2172
Trix

Hey guys, I'm from Sydney Aus, just bought a street triple r a few months back and enjoying every frikking second my arse is in the saddle. I've only been riding a few years, and it's taking a lot to get used to changing from horses to motorcycles.
Always happy to chat bike, crazy drivers or anything that'll make me giggle... If you're in the northern sydney area you'll probably see me sneak on by on the white streety, generally with a "whale tail" hanging out of my jeans and a stunned look on my face while I try to work out why the hell I'm always getting honked at

Old 10-18-12, 11:17   #2173
Nungboy

Welcome to the new guys!
It is especially nice how world-wide the Daytona's appeal is...Australia, Brazil, Missouri! Lol!

Enjoy the ride and please be safe out there!

Old 10-29-12, 21:58   #2174
DaytonaSpidey

Recently got an 07 daytona......sweet sweet sweet!!!!!!

Old 11-16-12, 20:07   #2175
haffast

Default Introductions

Hi All,I'm from Birmingham,Al.You know-the state that hade the #1 Football team,until Texas A&M beat us up last week. Traded in a 2011 Speed Triple last week and got a 2012 Street Triple R.All my riding is on the back county winding roads at a spirited pace and the S3 got to be a hand full doing that for hours on end.As far as the 2 bikes go,the S3 was like a Swiss Army Knife,were as the ST R is a Jinsu Knife.Both bikes are awesome and Triumphs just can't be beat IMHO.I'm 64 Years young,except when I am on my Triumph--then I revert back to my Teens(well maybe my 30's).Glad to be a newbie on the site and hope to ride and get to know some of u in the future.

Old 01-07-13, 10:00   #2176
Daddylocks

Hey guys, names Chris, 1st post here but have checked out the forum for the obvious. Just put a down payment on a 2011 Daytona Diablo red. I walked into ducati triumph nyc last Thursday just to check out the gorgeous bikes there. Ended up putting a security deposit on the bike after finding out the asking price was only 8500 , then came in 2 days later to put a down payment and claim it. Flawless bike, bone stock with only 2133 miles. I'm having them put on flush mount lights, integrated tail lights, fender eliminator kit and some frame sliders to start. Will want to put a smoke screen and a carbon heat shield this summer (wallet permitting lol) any other Daytona owners in the 718?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	284525_10151235960373691_1487075850_n.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	34777  

Old 01-23-13, 16:07   #2177
leek675

Default Introductions

Hi guys I've just purchased a triumph 675 for trackdays don't really ride on the road now and again need my race fairing sprayed anyone give me some names as I live in the midlands

Brian

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Old 01-24-13, 23:06   #2178
Mr_Wryt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trix View Post
Hey guys, I'm from Sydney Aus, just bought a street triple r a few months back and enjoying every frikking second my arse is in the saddle. I've only been riding a few years, and it's taking a lot to get used to changing from horses to motorcycles.
Always happy to chat bike, crazy drivers or anything that'll make me giggle... If you're in the northern sydney area you'll probably see me sneak on by on the white streety, generally with a "whale tail" hanging out of my jeans and a stunned look on my face while I try to work out why the hell I'm always getting honked at
This is pretty much exactly what I was goign to write...well, except for getting honked at...

Old 01-28-13, 22:11   #2179
Trismoney

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	35288
Hi name name is chris I have a 2012 triumph street triple r..

Old 02-07-13, 21:15   #2180
TSXtasy

Default Yo!

My name is Jeff, I live in Central Arkansas and ride an 09 daytona. It's mostly stock, but has a two bros slip on (bought it that way lol) and custom paint which I'm told is "Black Pearl". Honestly it looks more like a dark Gunmetal, and I really dig it! Before this i rode a Buell XB12, it was a good bike, but the daytona kills it at anything faster than 60 :)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement