2013 Daytona 675 Specs - - Page 3 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > News, Announcements, Tests and ride reports

News, Announcements, Tests and ride reports any and all 675 ride experiences and news

Old 11-14-12, 16:57   #21
Rink675

I am not crazy about the new subframe either, I hope there will be a lighter and different designed aftermarket one available for race use. I don't care for the little side strips coming off of the lights either, however if I do get this bike it wont stay street very long once it's broken in anyway lol.

I wonder with the ABS feature if the T3 race dash will have to come out with a special one of the different electronics on this bike? The wheels are very attractive, dig the wheels a lot!

Can't wait to see the reviews on this bike, next bike I get for racing will be this or the new 636 but most likely the 675 :)

2007 Triumph 675 Race Bike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-12, 17:20   #22
faheygf87

With as many of us that went through the trouble to paint the headlight interior and then they go and give us the finger and make it impossible with a reflector style light instead of projector? No thank you sir.

What drew me to the 675 back in 07 was how beautiful it was, IMO they threw away too much of the aesthetic appeal. I certainly won't be buying the new model.

07 Graphite D675:
Full Ti Remus exhaust, Full Arrow/Remus Hybrid tune, Rizoma Sportlines/Bar ends/ Fluid Tanks, ASV Shorty Levers, CF Infill Panels, CF tank pad, CF heat shield, CF Front fender, CF lower chain guard, CA integrated light, Watsens 10LED front indicator, Gel Seats front and back, CW fender eliminator.

Old 11-15-12, 05:24   #23
Torchsport

Location: 90 miles from Brainerd International Raceway, Minnesota

I like it.
'01 Yamaha YZ250 (Dirty beast)

Old 11-15-12, 05:25   #24
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchsport View Post
I like it.
The more and more I look at it I like it at certain angles, then I see another angle and Im like WTF are they doing haha

I think the rear will look better with the plater holder gone. The front, I'd paint the silver black and I think they would help a lot.

Old 11-15-12, 09:51   #25
Knolly
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWheeledWonder View Post
The more and more I look at it I like it at certain angles, then I see another angle and Im like WTF are they doing haha
This describes me over the past couple of days pretty well. I'll be like "That actually is starting to look quite nice," then click on a different picture and say "OH GOD."

I think color matching the silver around the headlights would do a TON to improve it in general. I mean I think the 675R and the blue and white versions look so good purely because the silver blends in on them the most, ie:

Old 11-15-12, 10:10   #26
Sentinel

The side view of the front looks like a side shot of a women with very large breasts in a good supportive bra...

Old 11-15-12, 10:47   #27
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knolly View Post
This describes me over the past couple of days pretty well. I'll be like "That actually is starting to look quite nice," then click on a different picture and say "OH GOD."

I think color matching the silver around the headlights would do a TON to improve it in general. I mean I think the 675R and the blue and white versions look so good purely because the silver blends in on them the most, ie:

Agreed and if on the red they were black I bet it would look good, but the straight side view I just look at the front end and I am sooo disappointed. The front is just ruined from that angle for me. Maybe seeing it in person will change it for me but pictures just are not helping it in some cases.

Though I still do want to ride one around a track to see how much lighter it feels, or if you can even tell. Especially if the sitting position has changed.

Old 11-15-12, 10:49   #28
Knolly
BOTM Winner

Yeah, despite my misgivings on the looks I'm still really excited for the reworked 675 engine, and I'm REALLY looking forward to reviews on the track of this thing.

Old 11-15-12, 10:55   #29
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

Yeah, plus with the stock frame sliders, that is nice. Hopefully Triumph wont charge a stupid amount for replacements.

But I think track wise this bike has a good future. I would also like to see how the stock suspension is compared to ours.

Old 11-15-12, 11:48   #30
Victor Ward

Thankfully everything I cant stand about the bike is removed for the track.
(except for the subframe, but Ill get over that one)
Excited to hear feedback on performance vs my first gen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement