Head Studs? - Triumph675.Net Forums
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 11-14-12, 13:58 Thread Starter
casacrow
BOTM Winner
 
casacrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 432
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Head Studs?

Looking for a source for head studs and nuts for our 675. Something like APE sells for other bikes with a deeper threaded section to allow greater torque. Was thinking this may help with head gasket issues for racing. Can't seem to find a source. Any idears?
casacrow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 Old 11-14-12, 18:45
Super675
Junior Member
 
Super675's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 124
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by casacrow View Post
Looking for a source for head studs and nuts for our 675. Something like APE sells for other bikes with a deeper threaded section to allow greater torque. Was thinking this may help with head gasket issues for racing. Can't seem to find a source. Any idears?

Call ARP (805) 339-2200

I ordered some for my 09 675 last year...

Item #'s :

- AI4.240-2B ( M9 x 1.25 x 4.24 Stud W/Broach) $12.25 each

- AIN12-2 ( M9 x 1.25 12PT BLK Nut) $4.39 each

- AIW670N ( M9 ID x .670 OD Washer) $1.29 each

You will need 8 of each. Those are the prices I payed last year, im not sure if it went up or not...

Super675 is offline  
post #3 of 4 Old 11-14-12, 18:57 Thread Starter
casacrow
BOTM Winner
Threadstarter Threadstarter
 
casacrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 432
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanks bud! Was just about to measure and fill out their request form. You just saved me a whole lot of time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super675 View Post
Call ARP (805) 339-2200

I ordered some for my 09 675 last year...

Item #'s :

- AI4.240-2B ( M9 x 1.25 x 4.24 Stud W/Broach) $12.25 each

- AIN12-2 ( M9 x 1.25 12PT BLK Nut) $4.39 each

- AIW670N ( M9 ID x .670 OD Washer) $1.29 each

You will need 8 of each. Those are the prices I payed last year, im not sure if it went up or not...
casacrow is offline  
post #4 of 4 Old 11-14-12, 19:01
Super675
Junior Member
 
Super675's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 124
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by casacrow View Post
Thanks bud! Was just about to measure and fill out their request form. You just saved me a whole lot of time!
No problem

Super675 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph675.Net Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode


Forum Jump

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome