rear left tail light - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Maintenance and repair

Maintenance and repair Problems, fixes, general maintenance talk

Old 11-13-12, 18:03   #1
rideco
Race Team Sponsor

Default rear left tail light

Hey,
Some wonderful person decided to walk into my bike in a parking lot and snap the post to my stock rear left tail light. Before I go out looking for parts I was wondering if anyone here had a stock tail light that is just gather dust or laying around they will never use. Oh its an 07 daytona btw. Thanks. I am trying not to freak out and just be happy that the entire bike did not get knocked over. Cup half full type deal.
Thanks!!
You cant look this sexy off the rack.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-12, 18:27   #2
NakedSaturday

Exact same thing happened to me, so I just went with a comp werks integrated tail from TJ. Only slightly more then a replacement from a dealer and totally worth it!

Old 11-13-12, 18:32   #3
rideco
Race Team Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedSaturday View Post
Exact same thing happened to me, so I just went with a comp werks integrated tail from TJ. Only slightly more then a replacement from a dealer and totally worth it!
I am hoping some kind soul will want to play it forward and allow me to pay for shipping for part they will never use. Otherwise I will finally get around to putting on aftermarket parts for the rear end. btw if someone wants a stock seat I have one that never saw the light of day once I put on my gel seat. PM me.

Old 11-13-12, 21:33   #4
NakedSaturday

Sadly out of all my turn signals only one has survived unscathed, and it is currently being used until I get some flush mounts, that being said, if you don't mind a few scratches I can send you the one I have that isn't in pieces.

Old 11-14-12, 10:15   #5
rideco
Race Team Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedSaturday View Post
Sadly out of all my turn signals only one has survived unscathed, and it is currently being used until I get some flush mounts, that being said, if you don't mind a few scratches I can send you the one I have that isn't in pieces.

Hey thanks for the offer. My bike is still in mint condition even though its an 07 and I ride it to work everyday I would be just as frustrated seeing scratches on it as the tail light hanging off of it so I will pass. I found them online for 50$ which is much better then I was expecting. I still bet there is someone on here who races their bike who has these parts sitting somewhere in their garage gathering dust. Going to hold out through the weekend hoping someone see's this post and follows up with me. Otherwise I will prob. just order the replacement part next week. Really thanks for the offer. I just want to return by bike to perfect like it was and I am sure you can understand that.

Old 11-14-12, 12:23   #6
shouldnthave
BOTY Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideco View Post
Hey thanks for the offer. My bike is still in mint condition even though its an 07 and I ride it to work everyday I would be just as frustrated seeing scratches on it as the tail light hanging off of it so I will pass. I found them online for 50$ which is much better then I was expecting. I still bet there is someone on here who races their bike who has these parts sitting somewhere in their garage gathering dust. Going to hold out through the weekend hoping someone see's this post and follows up with me. Otherwise I will prob. just order the replacement part next week. Really thanks for the offer. I just want to return by bike to perfect like it was and I am sure you can understand that.
By "tail light" you mean "turn signal" right? If you are talking about a turn signal I have a few kicking around that were only on the bike for 50 miles. I would be happy to send you one. PM me if you still haven't found one.

My Girl: http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=76881

Old 11-14-12, 12:53   #7
astat4

Just get some LEDs strips, they're like 7 bucks at autozone.

Sent from my M660 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Old 11-14-12, 13:27   #8
rideco
Race Team Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shouldnthave View Post
By "tail light" you mean "turn signal" right? If you are talking about a turn signal I have a few kicking around that were only on the bike for 50 miles. I would be happy to send you one. PM me if you still haven't found one.

yea I need a rear left or front right turn signal. I will be happy to pay for shipping if you can take paypal. PM me and we can go over these details.

Old 11-14-12, 18:54   #9
rideco
Race Team Sponsor

Resolved!! You guys are the best. Thanks for all of the responses. It really means a lot to me to be able to drop by and ask for a favor and have people come through.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement