Female Racer-Issey Racing 08 Triumph Daytona 675 - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Introductions

Introductions New member? Take a few minutes and introduce yourself.

Old 07-30-12, 20:17   #11
Issey

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieak View Post
Werlcome Issy. Good luck in all your races. I have track phobia so I dont go on the track yet. But I am working on it
Hi there, I think TRACK is a safer place than anywhere else in this world. Trust it and trust your bike and you will have a blast

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-12, 20:19   #12
Issey

Thank you very much for such warm welcoming and greeting :)

Old 10-11-12, 20:42   #13
siege65

Exclamation

Hi Issey,

Not sure of what the rules are in the US, I'm currently building a 675 for Superstock and we're not even allowed to change the levers in WA. I'd thoroughly check you local regs prior to making any investments.

Old 10-11-12, 21:45   #14
southpaw5m

You can get some 09+ wheels they are a bit lighter than the 06-08 wheels. And welcome to the family. Goodluck with your racing.

Old 10-11-12, 22:25   #15
tbsgraphics

Welcome, glad to see you on the track, we have several girl racers here in colorado and there are more every year so good on you for jumping into the mix...

As far as the bike, as good as your's look it may be more cost effective to look at just buying someones already built bike as they generally go for pennies on the dollar, as case in point over the past 3 years i spend somewhere in the neighborhood of 18K on mine and can't even get an offer on it, I build bike for the enjoyment of the build and the ride, but if your not doing any of your own work then it cost even more, there are several good race bike on the board. for example. [ame="http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65291"]2007 Daytona 675 race - Triumph675.Net Forums[/ame]

But i know if you want to keep you own bike, then the first things are shock(ohlins or elka 3-ways), forks 30mm ohlins(best option), and a good steering damper, the stock one sucks... then work on getting the bike to fit to you by getting adjustable rearsets and clipons.
Good luck racing... be safe...

Old 11-14-12, 04:33   #16
Issey

Default Thanks for your advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbsgraphics View Post
Welcome, glad to see you on the track, we have several girl racers here in colorado and there are more every year so good on you for jumping into the mix...

As far as the bike, as good as your's look it may be more cost effective to look at just buying someones already built bike as they generally go for pennies on the dollar, as case in point over the past 3 years i spend somewhere in the neighborhood of 18K on mine and can't even get an offer on it, I build bike for the enjoyment of the build and the ride, but if your not doing any of your own work then it cost even more, there are several good race bike on the board. for example. [ame="http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65291"]2007 Daytona 675 race - Triumph675.Net Forums[/ame]

But i know if you want to keep you own bike, then the first things are shock(ohlins or elka 3-ways), forks 30mm ohlins(best option), and a good steering damper, the stock one sucks... then work on getting the bike to fit to you by getting adjustable rearsets and clipons.
Good luck racing... be safe...

Good point! I agree with you. I currently race my bike stock except the pipe, rearsets, and sprockets. I am doing fine and won a couple trophie from races. Finished my first year of racing experience in 1 piece. My bike still look the same I am really happy. I will def do some mod next season. I need to be more competitive!-- Cheers to you

Old 11-14-12, 04:34   #17
Issey

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw5m View Post
You can get some 09+ wheels they are a bit lighter than the 06-08 wheels. And welcome to the family. Goodluck with your racing.
That's good to know!! Thanks for the tips!

Old 11-14-12, 04:36   #18
Issey

Quote:
Originally Posted by siege65 View Post
Hi Issey,

Not sure of what the rules are in the US, I'm currently building a 675 for Superstock and we're not even allowed to change the levers in WA. I'd thoroughly check you local regs prior to making any investments.

Thanks sir, They do and I currently have the CNC set on my bike for about 2 years now. They work just fine :)

Old 11-14-12, 04:43   #19
Issey

Cool Here is the recent win

Here is the recent victory of me and my sweet Dena
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CVMA6Trop.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	34023  

Old 11-14-12, 08:07   #20
415TRIUMPH