GoPro Hero3 - Page 6 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > General 675 discussion

General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

Old 11-12-12, 14:23   #51
R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie View Post
Sure you have the black edition? It doesn't ship from GoPro until the very end of the month.
I've seen them at BestBuy and a few people that pre-ordered them got them way back in the beginning of November... I think mass market release isn't until the end of the month...

My pre-order apparently is supposed to ship on Friday or next Monday-ish... or so the rumor says...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-12, 14:36   #52
SeoulMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by R View Post
I've seen them at BestBuy and a few people that pre-ordered them got them way back in the beginning of November... I think mass market release isn't until the end of the month...

My pre-order apparently is supposed to ship on Friday or next Monday-ish... or so the rumor says...
Yeah I originally was supposed to receive mine this week too from gopro but I had some luck and found one on best buys website.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Old 11-12-12, 16:28   #53
Hokie

Lucky SOB. I wanted the black edition, but I needed one for the trip I'm currently on. I may still exchange it yet for a black after I get back.

Old 11-12-12, 19:50   #54
SeoulMan

Quote:
Lucky SOB. I wanted the black edition, but I needed one for the trip I'm currently on. I may still exchange it yet for a black after I get back.

Yeah I think you're the lucky one that looks like a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Old 11-12-12, 20:03   #55
rddmm2

what a great photo...
I think I'll wait for the rush of Hero 2's to be posted on craigslist or ebay and go with old tech - big leap from zero to Hero3.

Old 11-13-12, 19:08   #56
willmct345

Hey Hokie! Hope you're enjoying the dive trip, that looks like the USS Kittiwake here on the island

Old 11-13-12, 21:49   #57
Hokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmct345 View Post
Hey Hokie! Hope you're enjoying the dive trip, that looks like the USS Kittiwake here on the island
Correct, it is the Kittiwake. We did stingray city today, and one of the little bastards bit me. I've got 3 more days of diving left before I gotta go home. Man, I don't want to leave. You guys have a beautiful island here. So far, my favorite of the Caribbean.

I'll throw up another picture. Just because I like spamming them out.

Old 11-14-12, 08:05   #58
SeoulMan

Quote:
Correct, it is the Kittiwake. We did stingray city today, and one of the little bastards bit me. I've got 3 more days of diving left before I gotta go home. Man, I don't want to leave. You guys have a beautiful island here. So far, my favorite of the Caribbean.

I'll throw up another picture. Just because I like spamming them out.

Wow.....so jealous right now.

Old 11-14-12, 18:27   #59
willmct345

Lol, the stingrays are a good excuse for showing up to your gf/wife with a big hickie, I've had a few from them, they can be quite friendly when you have a piece of squid in your hand.......glad you're havin a good time on our little slice of paradise! If you see a black or a caspian blue Daytona running around don't be afraid to stop us, would be cool to meet a fellow 675 rider. Enjoy your trip mon!

Old 11-15-12, 07:41   #60
Hokie

No, it wasn't a hickie. They actually bit down on my finger and took some skin off. But will do.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement