Fs: Icon domain 2 helmet xxl - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Classifieds > Gear

Gear Want to sell, or trade gear? Post your threads here. FS, WTT, FF all welcome.

Old 06-23-12, 15:00   #1
675R_Daytona

Thumbs up Fs: Icon domain 2 helmet xxl

For Sale: ICON Domain 2 Helmet $300 + Shipping (Shipping Cost Depends on Destination)
Geographic LIMIT: USA Buyers Only (ITEM LOCATION: Chicago, IL)
Shipping: Buyers Choice (Shipping Costs will Be Actual Shipping Price)

Graphic: Serpicant
Size: 2XL
Color: Black/Silver
Condition: NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING

Original Pricing From 2009: $390.00 + TAX = $413.40 (@ 6% Sales Tax)
Current Price Ranges: $350-$400

Description:

- DOT & SNELL M2005 Approved
- Carbon Fiber/DYNEEMA/ARAMID Composite Shell
- Removable Molded Breath Deflector (Reduces Shield Fogging)
- Large Rear Exhaust Ports Route Hot Air Out of Helmet
- Dorsal Vent for Additional RAM-AIR Induction
- Removable Chin Curtain Seals out Turbulence
- Unique Bottom Mounted Chin Air Intake System
- Quick-Change Fog-FREE Eye Shield with Side-plates
- EASY, Secure Shield Lock
- All padding is removable and washable.

Comes With:
- Original Helmet Bag
o Inner Liner is Micro-Fiber which can be used to Clean Helmet
- Original Instruction Manual
- Original Packaging
- Original Fog-Free Icon Pro-Shield w/Gloss Black Side-plates

Payment options:
- Cashier’s Check via certified mail.
- If LOCAL: CASH or CHECK
- SORRY NO PAYPAL

Transaction Policy:
It is my own personal policy that if you live out of state and would like to purchase this Helmet, You, the BUYER, must do the following: SEND PAYMENT in Mail. I will verify the check is correct and valid. Once Payment is received and verified, Item will be immediately shipped to your current address. The shipment is dependent upon the Buyer’s sending of payment. If you have any questions about how this works you may contact me.

Warranty Information: This item is under no warranty from me, the seller. However, it is the Buyer’s RESPONSIBILITY to report any SIGNIFICANT damage that may have occurred in the shipping process. I, the SELLER, will take into consideration in any SIGNIFICANT damage that occurs to the Helmet, in the shipment process. This is in place that I may make a claim to the “Shipper” and can give the Buyer a full refund.

“Significant Damage” is by described as cracks, breaks, or scrapes, which can have yielded the safety of the helmet.

“Shipping Process” is by described, the agreed upon shipping method used to send the helmet, from seller to buyer.

If SIGNIFICANT damage has been founded, the BUYER MUST IMMEDIATELY notify me, the SELLER, and send the helmet back. Once the Helmet has been received, I will send payment back to the BUYER.

I, the seller, at any point during the sale of this helmet, can cancel the transaction to any person wishing to buy this helmet.

If, the buyer, at any point tries to commit any act of fraud, any payment received will be forfeited to me, the SELLER. For example, if the Buyer sends payment that is less than the agreed upon price, than the buyer forfeits that payment and the transaction is canceled.

Photos:

Here is a Decent Review on You-Tube:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lODBswE90bU"]ICON DOMAIN 2 Helmet review Sportbiketrackgear.com - YouTube[/nomedia]

MODS: Arrow Slip-On, GB Racing Protection Bundle, Orbital Tank Pad, Tech Spec Tank Grips, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen

GEAR: ICON Airframe Helmet, ICON ARC Leather/Textile Jacket, ICON Super Duty 3 Boots, Dianese Reflective Vest, Cortech Latigo RR Gaunlet Gloves, Triumph Adventure Overpants, Ogio No Drag Mach 5, Cortech Tank Bag, Triumph Sport Saddle Bags

Last edited by 675R_Daytona; 06-23-12 at 17:24. Reason: Incomplete Information

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-12, 21:51   #2
675R_Daytona

Bump!

MODS: Arrow Slip-On, GB Racing Protection Bundle, Orbital Tank Pad, Tech Spec Tank Grips, Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen

GEAR: ICON Airframe Helmet, ICON ARC Leather/Textile Jacket, ICON Super Duty 3 Boots, Dianese Reflective Vest, Cortech Latigo RR Gaunlet Gloves, Triumph Adventure Overpants, Ogio No Drag Mach 5, Cortech Tank Bag, Triumph Sport Saddle Bags

Old 07-02-12, 07:30   #3
Godly

Not a bad deal, GLWS!

Old 07-04-12, 20:31   #4
675R_Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 675>FZ6R View Post
Not a bad deal, GLWS!

Thank You Kind Sir!

Joe

Old 07-04-12, 22:32   #5
TwoWheeledWonder
Noob Hazer

All I can say is DAMN you have a big head ahhahaha two x L didnt even know helmets came in that size.

Also for the check payments I would make sure that shit goes through before giving away the helmet or take the ID info down when you do. Not that anyone on this site would be that way but you never know.

Old 07-05-12, 19:08   #6
675R_Daytona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWheeledWonder View Post
All I can say is DAMN you have a big head ahhahaha two x L didnt even know helmets came in that size.

Also for the check payments I would make sure that shit goes through before giving away the helmet or take the ID info down when you do. Not that anyone on this site would be that way but you never know.

LOL yea TWW it was my dads helmet, i wear a medium.

The problem is that there is such a limited number of people who need a 2xl....

and i hear you on the personal information.

Thanks,

Joe

Old 07-17-12, 08:17   #7
675R_Daytona

Default Bump PLS.

Bump it Up for more views.

Price is negotiable. And if you live close enough to me Shipping is Free!

Thanks for looking,

Joe

Old 07-31-12, 09:06   #8
675R_Daytona

Default Bump it up........

Old 11-10-12, 07:33   #9
675R_Daytona

Default Bump

Bump for more views.....

Anyone?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement