GB: Impact Safe-T Armor *CUSTOM* Chest & Back Protector - Made in USA - Page 12 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Marketplace forums > Group Buys

Group Buys All the Group Buys you could want to spruce up your 675....and then some.

Old 11-08-12, 14:53   #111
Knolly
BOTM Winner

Well, we'll see if it actually is correct this time around. Thanks for the update!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-12, 11:36   #112
Bushmaster86

Send a message via AIM to Bushmaster86

here's my order timeline:

- 10/18 order placed
- week of 10/21 template received
- 10/31 template pictures sent to Impact (dragged my feet a little since I've been pretty busy plus Superstorm Sandy knocked my power down for 72hrs)
- 11/8 finished product pictures and shipping confirmation email received from Mike

I must say, I've been very pleased with my interactions with Mike. Every email I've sent was responded to within 24hrs and we spoke on the phone for a few minutes early in the ordering process. I'm sorry and saddened that everyone else hasn't had a similar experience. I'll post up again when my chest protector arrives.

2010 Daytona 675 SE (Dakota)
1998 Honda CBR600F3 (sold)

Old 11-09-12, 12:03   #113
Knolly
BOTM Winner

Wow, guess you got lucky or something. Here's mine.

8/27 - Order placed.
9/14 - Received templates.
9/17 - Sent my template photos.
10/13 - Received response about template mentioning they're adding a half inch to the back and asked for my logo.
10/13 - I sent my logo.
10/26 - I asked for a status update because I was hoping to be able to get measured for a new suit soon.

Still haven't heard back. I mean I'm all for people who need them to get them first but how the hell is a company this inconsistent with delivery times. As I've said before: If it's gonna take a few months, fine, but at least be up front about that.

Again, no hard feelings towards Michelle, I know she's trying hard for us but I'm guessing the company is just about as responsive towards her as it is to me.

Old 11-10-12, 01:38   #114
umicheng

Send a message via AIM to umicheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knolly View Post
As I've said before: If it's gonna take a few months, fine, but at least be up front about that.
100% agreed, it's extremely frustrating. I told him on Day one how sensitive I am to stick to quoted turn around times and make sure our members have a good sense of when product will arrive. Apparently that has zero weigh on these merchants. I always warn them how badly it affects their brand and reputation...but ...it seems no one cares!!!! >:O

Impact armor actually had our FULL orders on August 8th. It's been insanely too long.

Bushmaster - you just got EXTREMELY lucky. You threw your order in 2 months too late, and as he was catching up, he just added yours into the pile. so feel blessed

Thanks everyone for their patience. Atleast I still do believe the product is going to be amazing for everyone. High quality, durable, and very protective PLEASE let us know as orders start arriving for you!

Past Loves

2010 D675 SE, Street (Tristan)
2007 Ninja 250R (Scott)

Old 11-10-12, 12:33   #115
toxidomask

Got mine.... Looks great. Fits looks spot on; have to ride maybe tomorrw after i get off work. Thanks Umi for setting this up, and updating us always.

Old 11-10-12, 16:02   #116
Bushmaster86

Send a message via AIM to Bushmaster86

Quote:
Originally Posted by umicheng View Post
100% agreed, it's extremely frustrating. I told him on Day one how sensitive I am to stick to quoted turn around times and make sure our members have a good sense of when product will arrive. Apparently that has zero weigh on these merchants. I always warn them how badly it affects their brand and reputation...but ...it seems no one cares!!!! >:O

Impact armor actually had our FULL orders on August 8th. It's been insanely too long.

Bushmaster - you just got EXTREMELY lucky. You threw your order in 2 months too late, and as he was catching up, he just added yours into the pile. so feel blessed

Thanks everyone for their patience. Atleast I still do believe the product is going to be amazing for everyone. High quality, durable, and very protective PLEASE let us know as orders start arriving for you!
haha, thanks Michelle. I'm not and haven't been in any rush to get mine since I've been done for the season since 10/15. I prolly should've mentioned that to Mike so that the members who've been waiting longest and/ or need theirs ASAP could get theirs first. Hopefully, everyone gets their gear in ASAP and likes the product!

2010 Daytona 675 SE (Dakota)
1998 Honda CBR600F3 (sold)

Old 11-12-12, 18:57   #117
jp129

Received mine on Friday. I had a Knox chest protector prior and this is thinner and more pliable. Dimensionally it's not much thinner but the difference in feeling is quite significant. Very very happy with the CP and now I am considering getting a BP as well. I do like my Forcefield Prosub-4, but it is quite thick.

Old 11-12-12, 23:54   #118
tooblekain

Send a message via AIM to tooblekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by umicheng View Post
Status Update from my phone call with Mike:

sittingturbo
louie3
jp129
chicknfeed
toxidomask
bushmaster

^Your complete armor has been finished and shipped to you. Mike is sending you pictures of them as well, so I suspect any day you'll be getting a package.

All others - Mike is either waiting for some piece of information from you, he will be finishing them all by end of next week

JTNYC
eastwind
nyc675
frayed
RNYC
Hokie
tooblekain + his GF
toddhart
Knolly

^^^I shouldn't be missing any one here...pls PM me if I am.
Sent him mine and my gf's logos. Waiting for latest updates. He did say he was working on ours last we spoke.

What is The Clymb? Click on the link below and be prepared to be hooked:
https://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/tooblekain

Old 11-13-12, 16:05   #119
louie3

Got mine in the mail today!

cant wait to wear it Dec 1st at jennings. ill try it on under my suit later and sit on the bike with it, see how it feels. Looks good though

THANK YOU MICHELLE! AGAIN.

"Life is all about maximizing experiences and minimizing regrets, and the last thing you want is to regret the experiences you didn't have." -MadMel

Old 11-14-12, 19:08   #120
umicheng

Send a message via AIM to umicheng

awesome everyone enjoy enjoy. pls keep updating as they arrive!

ride safe 675 fam!

Past Loves

2010 D675 SE, Street (Tristan)
2007 Ninja 250R (Scott)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement