Halo 4 - Page 2 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
New Posts Faq / Help? XBOX Live Modifications Classifieds
   
Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Off Topic > Stuff of interest

Stuff of interest General Off-Topic topics - anything that's on your mind. Please read the rules before posting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-08-12, 13:39   #11
Godly
Senior Member
 
Godly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Beckley, WV
Posts: 3,347
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

So whats this XP cap I keep hearing about in MP?

Also, off topic, but anybody rollin in Forza Horizon here? lol
__________________
"Faster we become, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-08-12, 13:45   #12
maddhatter777
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Fincastle, VA
Posts: 45
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Honestly I sometimes have a hard time finishing the games. I'm either all in for days or just leave in on the shelf for fear of the comsumption. I am definatley not the best gamer in the world. haha.
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 16:59   #13
GTbullet
Member
 
GTbullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 724
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly View Post
So whats this XP cap I keep hearing about in MP?

Also, off topic, but anybody rollin in Forza Horizon here? lol
The demo was wack so not for me. I'm playing forza 4 right now though, best console racing sim ever! Feel free to add me if you race godly

Honestly I'm disappointed in halo 4... the new leveling system makes some game mods very unbalanced. (Higher level playefs dominate lower levels with superior weapons) I've been playing halo since the original, even used to host LAN parties in my basement with all of my friends. The new developer seems to have sold out in order to appeal to a bigger audience and profit as much as the most famous FPS like the COD franchise...smart bc bungie went bankrupt by being original but it sucks for fans who loved the original ones. I'm 3 missions away from beating the game solo on legendary and been playing for 4 hours. The old ones would take 2hrs each soloing legendary...just going to keep playing it to hold ke down until black ops 2, zombies is going to be off the tits!
__________________
2011 Nissan Xterra moves the body
2012 Daytona 675R moves the soul!
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 17:26   #14
SeoulMan
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gainesville
Posts: 453
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly View Post
So whats this XP cap I keep hearing about in MP?

Also, off topic, but anybody rollin in Forza Horizon here? lol
I just started playing Forza Horizon and started Halo 4 today. Gamertag Offscientist
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 17:37   #15
Jstu202
John the Jersey Admin
 
Jstu202's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 9,220
Thanks: 37
Thanked 45 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTbullet View Post
The demo was wack so not for me. I'm playing forza 4 right now though, best console racing sim ever! Feel free to add me if you race godly

Honestly I'm disappointed in halo 4... the new leveling system makes some game mods very unbalanced. (Higher level playefs dominate lower levels with superior weapons) I've been playing halo since the original, even used to host LAN parties in my basement with all of my friends. The new developer seems to have sold out in order to appeal to a bigger audience and profit as much as the most famous FPS like the COD franchise...smart bc bungie went bankrupt by being original but it sucks for fans who loved the original ones. I'm 3 missions away from beating the game solo on legendary and been playing for 4 hours. The old ones would take 2hrs each soloing legendary...just going to keep playing it to hold ke down until black ops 2, zombies is going to be off the tits!
I noticed this as well. I don't mind the system really though since its not like you lose your level if you lose several games in a row. Play more, earn more is fine by me.

However, I did notice that the campaign levels feel shorter and are overall easier than they used to be. (different company, so I can see there being larger differences between the old and new Halo) The graphics are nice, the gameplay is fluent and fun, so I'm content.
__________________

CCS Expert # 900 STT - Advanced TPM - Advanced NESBA - Advanced TTD - Advanced
Spammer Kill Count - 215 "Piranha Gun! Oh Yeaaa!!"
Ridersdiscount
- BridgewaterAcura - VIP Honda
"Death smiles at us all, All a man can do is smile back."
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 17:48   #16
SeoulMan
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Gainesville
Posts: 453
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstu202 View Post
However, I did notice that the campaign levels feel shorter and are overall easier than they used to be.
I've heard that the campaign is much shorter than normal one of my friends beat it in about five hours.
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 18:00   #17
GTbullet
Member
 
GTbullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 724
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Just added everyone. Would be nice to get is all in a custom game for some good ol fashion shit talkin.
__________________
2011 Nissan Xterra moves the body
2012 Daytona 675R moves the soul!
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 18:02   #18
pyroking339
Senior Member
 
pyroking339's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 937
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Rocket race
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 21:27   #19
vastoholic
Member
 
vastoholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 497
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTbullet View Post
Just added everyone. Would be nice to get is all in a custom game for some good ol fashion shit talkin.
Now that sounds like a good time.
__________________

Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-12, 23:12   #20
Kaosu
Member
 
Kaosu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 336
Thanks: 9
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Picked it up but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Between work and my friends wedding it'll probably be Sun before I can even take the plastic off.

GT: xkaosu9x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com App
__________________
Posted using 100% recycled electrons!
Status: Offline
 
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump





Forum SEO by Zoints
Copyright 2009 TRIUMPH675.NET Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum