Ruined Ride ....:ANGRY: - Page 4 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > General 675 discussion

General 675 discussion Anything related to the Triumph 675 model(s), and miscellaneous motorcycle talk.

Old 11-02-12, 17:07   #31
s9pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 675R_Daytona View Post
.... I wish you the best of luck in this matter and i apologize for your experience with law enforcement in your area.
..... Joe
Thanks for your message Joe, and sorry that a few bad apples spoil the reputation for the rest of law enforcement.

Also, within the last 5 years of riding, I have got pulled over a couple times for routine stops (paper/ registration) and the cops are usually courteous. So, he was more an exception than the rule.

As for when he stopped me, I was fully geared as always (Helmet, Jacket, Reinforced Jeans, Gloves, Boots). I didn't argue with him, didn't challenge him or anything. The only reason I even asked him if I can see the Radar is that he gave me the ticket, he specifically asked me if I had any question.

Anywhere, Everything considered, I ended up deciding to take a S.T.O.P class as this is my first ticket, that I would have to drive 2 hours for at least two different dates, missed pay ....

Thanks for the advices though.

-------------
| 08 D675 |
-------------

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-12, 20:49   #32
675R_Daytona

No Problem.

It Comes with the territory. The only job where that phenomenon occurs.

Hope all is well,

Joe

GEAR: ICON Airframe, ICON ARC Jacket, ICON Super Duty 3 Boots, Dianese Reflective Vest, Cortech Latigo RR Gloves, Triumph Adventure Overpants, Ogio Mach 5, Cortech Tank Bag, Triumph Sport Saddle Bags (Me: )

Old 01-03-13, 12:26   #33
KOZILLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by s9pa View Post
Yep. I got stopped in Howard County. like 50 miles from Lincoln. I'll be taking a S.T.O.P class soon.

HAHA.. Damn STOP classes. I have never had any issues with State Troopers or local PD. I worked in Crete on weekends during the summer and was pulled over a few times driving from Omaha but never had any issues.. they seemed to like my bike I guess

Old 01-03-13, 15:58   #34
Papachristou

Quote:
Originally Posted by 675R_Daytona View Post
this is not required.
Joe, how is the LEO's case proven then if he/she doesnt have to provide any evidence that the party being charged is guilty?

Ive also heard that the officer isnt "required" to show you the radar although some have shown me when i didnt ask (and i was 110% guilty ), but i thought they did have to show some kind of proof in court. both of radar reading, radar/laser training and regular calibration.
6000k HIDs - LED Markers - TechSpec Snakeskins

GB Racing Stator Cover(slight scuff) $50-retail is $70!

price INCLUDES shipping, PM Me!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement