The official triumph675.net Australian lap time Leaderboard!!!! - Page 11 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Australia and Asia-Pacific AAP Regional forum; rides, get togethers, events

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 212 Old 11-04-12, 04:09
lokodog
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 163
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Do we have a leaderboard for the guys in the US? I tried searching without luck

US triumph675.net Lap Time Leader Board: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4aFJobWc#gid=0

2007 Graphite 675 (stock)

Finally have a mod... Annitori QS
lokodog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 212 Old 11-04-12, 05:27
bluedaytona02
Senior Member
 
bluedaytona02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,763
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looks like you just volunteered to moderate the USA leader-board thread!!!!

Current: '06 Daytona 675 ('08 BEARS winning bike - Chris Panayi) White with Pitty's Custom Vinyls TTC decals STM Slipper Clutch Braking wave rotors with folding/adjustable levers GB engine covers Valter Moto Rearsets Race kit detent wheel & idle adjuster 1050 throttle tube Captive Wheel Spacers MotoGems bling Vortex clip-ons, Stomp grip 520 conversion Puig screen Madaz slip-on Intake flapper & Ex-up removed Swing-arm pivot mod. Thinner head gasket Custom tune
bluedaytona02 is offline  
post #103 of 212 Old 11-05-12, 10:34 Thread Starter
Rorz
Senior Member
Threadstarter Threadstarter
 
Rorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,255
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMel View Post
MadMel......21/09/2012......Morgan Park (K Circuit)......2012 Triumph Daytona 675R......Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro F&R......stock Ohlins......stock Ohlins......1:38.898 (lap timer provided by track day organiser)

Sorry for the delay, got that one up there for you now mate.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidr View Post
DavidR - Mallala - 3/11/12 - 2010 RSV4R - Supercorsa SPs (totally knackered ones) - 123.35

Certainly climbed a few places there! Well done, great lap.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lokodog View Post
Do we have a leaderboard for the guys in the US? I tried searching without luck

I'm going to make you a very special offer right now. How would you like to buy the rights to the US lap time leaderboard?* For a nominal fee (probably very close to the amount required to fix a damaged race bike) you can purchase these rights, go forth and create your own leaderbaord thread and reap the monetary reward of doing so!**


*I am not in any way authorised to sell these rights.

**There is definitely no monetary reward from creating or moderating a leaderboard thread.
Rorz is offline  
post #104 of 212 Old 11-05-12, 15:12
MadMel
Senior Member
 
MadMel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 1,684
Thanks: 78
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
Sorry for the delay, got that one up there for you now mate.
Haha, the only thing delayed was my lap time. Doing a track day with a bunch of racers preparing for the weekend is a lesson in self-actualisation. Particularly when they post the lap times after each session.
MadMel is offline  
post #105 of 212 Old 11-05-12, 22:34
lokodog
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 163
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaytona02 View Post
Looks like you just volunteered to moderate the USA leader-board thread!!!!
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
I'm going to make you a very special offer right now. How would you like to buy the rights to the US lap time leaderboard?* For a nominal fee (probably very close to the amount required to fix a damaged race bike) you can purchase these rights, go forth and create your own leaderbaord thread and reap the monetary reward of doing so!**


*I am not in any way authorised to sell these rights.

**There is definitely no monetary reward from creating or moderating a leaderboard thread.
I'm short on cash so I just went ahead and stole your spreadsheet format. LOL

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66623

US triumph675.net Lap Time Leader Board: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4aFJobWc#gid=0

2007 Graphite 675 (stock)

Finally have a mod... Annitori QS
lokodog is offline  
post #106 of 212 Old 11-09-12, 03:15
ozegg
Junior Member
 
ozegg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Australia
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ok Rorz, I've finally found some time to get back on this site to load my times from the last couple of track days.

Ozegg......15/09/2012......Broadford......2006 Triumph Daytona 675......Dunlop Q2's F&R......stock ......stock......1:07.7

Ozegg......19/10/2012......Phillip Island......2006 Triumph Daytona 675......Dunlop Q2's F&R......stock ......stock......1:53.4

Another pic from Phillip Island, yes I bought them too.
ozegg is offline  
post #107 of 212 Old 11-11-12, 20:44 Thread Starter
Rorz
Senior Member
Threadstarter Threadstarter
 
Rorz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 1,255
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMel View Post
Haha, the only thing delayed was my lap time. Doing a track day with a bunch of racers preparing for the weekend is a lesson in self-actualisation. Particularly when they post the lap times after each session.

What kind of lap times were they doing?


Quote:
Originally Posted by lokodog View Post
Done!



I'm short on cash so I just went ahead and stole your spreadsheet format. LOL

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=66623

I'll send you an invoice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ozegg View Post
Ok Rorz, I've finally found some time to get back on this site to load my times from the last couple of track days.

Ozegg......15/09/2012......Broadford......2006 Triumph Daytona 675......Dunlop Q2's F&R......stock ......stock......1:07.7

Ozegg......19/10/2012......Phillip Island......2006 Triumph Daytona 675......Dunlop Q2's F&R......stock ......stock......1:53.4

Another pic from Phillip Island, yes I bought them too.

On the podium at Phillip Island! Good going mate, big improvement there.
Rorz is offline  
post #108 of 212 Old 11-11-12, 20:53
MadMel
Senior Member
 
MadMel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 1,684
Thanks: 78
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
What kind of lap times were they doing?
I can't remember exactly, but if I remember correctly, I was ranked something like 50th out of 65 or so. I hope to be there again next Friday, I'll pay more attention then. Garry McCoy was one of the instructors... I should take a lesson.
MadMel is offline  
post #109 of 212 Old 11-14-12, 21:07
dburmas
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Melbourne, VIC, 3151
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
New Lap time - PI

Hey Rorz,
Been a while since I've hit the forum. Took out the daytona 675 recently to PI with some improved lap times....Man this bike is freakin AWESOME! Did the 5 and 6th Nov, with the best time coming on the second day. I'm dying to get in the 49s!!!Maybe on the DEC 2 when I'm next there....

dburmas......06/11/2012......Phillip Island......2007 Triumph Daytona 675......Dunlop NTECs F&R......stock ......stock......1:50.7
dburmas is offline  
post #110 of 212 Old 11-23-12, 03:44
MadMel
Senior Member
 
MadMel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 1,684
Thanks: 78
Thanked 41 Times in 33 Posts
MadMel......23/11/2012......Morgan Park (K Circuit)......2012 Triumph Daytona 675R......Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro F&R......stock Ohlins......stock Ohlins......1:36.80 (lap timer provided by track day organiser)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorz View Post
What kind of lap times were they doing?
Today I started in the slow group, but after one session got moved to the middle group. I was with 25-30 riders in the middle group of 3; the fastest guys in my group were running 1:28's, but got moved up to the fastest group after lunch. Seemed like 1:30-ish was the cutoff between the intermediate and fast group, and lower than 1:40 kept a rider in the slow group. Way fast guys ran low-mid 1:20's.
MadMel is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Triumph675.Net Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode


Forum Jump

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome