Triumph 675 Forums banner

Secret santa

7K views 94 replies 20 participants last post by  Duc Hunter 675 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, so Christmas is right around the corner. I think it'd be cool to kind of get a secret santa thing going on. It doesn't have to be crazy, just something to get in the holiday spirit. Maybe a couple of parts here and there that people want/need or something completely random. Looks like we have some people interested, so for anyone that is interested and actually wants in, could you send me a PM with your name, address, wish list, and bike details, so i can start a list and get some people matched up.

#36 ·
Or maybe a sponsor! Ridersdiscount *cough cough* I wouldnt mind a smaller version of the RD symbol like they use on their track bike. Secret santa and marketing!

#50 ·
Welp. It's the day before Christmas and I haven't seen anything from my secret Santa. Nice work whoever it is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Patience my young Padawan... Things take a little more time to get up to Alaska! If all goes well the timing should be perfect...

Speaking of which, I did in fact get a surprise Triumph T-shirt... Funny, took me a bit to figure it out. Thought maybe my wife was messing with me! So... Thank you very much. Very cool!:cool2:

#47 ·
Don't worry about it. Give it time. I wasn't able to ship mine out until this past Friday, and I already sent a message to my guy about expecting it later this week. He responded with his vendor is taking longer to get it to me than anticipated as well.

#51 ·
Ya I'm not worried.

I also just checked the tracking number and looks like the package I sent was delivered a few days ago. So "someone" got a visit from Secret Santa!
Yes "someone" did but someomes wife hid the something because someone was out of town. And "someones" wife thought he ordered it for "someones" self.

#56 ·
I'm a bad santa as well... Ordered something from the UK and it's taking its sweet time getting to me so I can bundle it up with everything else.

#57 ·
Could always of marked the from portion as secret santa

#58 ·
True, but I never got my hands on the box. It was drop shipped from the vendor to you. I didn't have time to have it shipped here and gift wrapped and what not like I wanted. So when you open it, just pretend it's wrapped in some nice shiny wrapping paper and not a cardboard box and plastic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.