remove exup valve, not cat, stock exhaust, which map to use? - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > Modifications > All Things Tuning

Old 10-01-12, 04:14   #1
dalydo21

Default remove exup valve, not cat, stock exhaust, which map to use?

im going to disable the exup valve tired of messing with it, i have tuneeECU and cord for it, but idk what map i should use?, ive read a bunch of times that the full arrow exhaust map is wayyyyy to rich nd just waste gas and give u no power gain, im not looking to get more power, just want bike to be just how it is w/o the exup valve as it was with it. ? any help here

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-12, 07:40   #2
Black_Daytona

I would like to know that too

Old 10-01-12, 07:52   #3
allaussiegrown

I would be staying stock. The exup is mainly used with throttle roll off to decrease noise.

But to get it right. Dyno.

'11 675R
Werkes Slip On Pipe + STD Fender Elim + Intergrated Tailight - ZG Double Bubble DS - Dual HID Headlights and Angel Eyes with Coloured Headlight Housing - Red Seat Cowl - LED Strip Indicators - 1050 Throttle Tube -
Attack Reasrsets (Red Pegs) - Powdercoated wheels and Sidestand - GB protection Kit - CRG Levers folding - Saddlemen CF Track Seat - Watsens

Old 10-04-12, 14:49   #4
Sean'o

The exup is full open after about 6000 rpm, it really doesnt do a lot apart from noise, with it disabled you wont notice any loss in power or torque down low. Nothing flows any differnt up in the rpm, so no map changes as such are needed, Just open tune ecu, load the map from the bike, or read map, then uncheck the exhaust valve box, download, and away ya go.

Last edited by Sean'o; 10-04-12 at 15:20.

Old 11-04-12, 00:54   #5
astat4

Try the duffboy map I think its called that. I currently have that on my bike and I have no cat, disabled exup valve, intake disabled, dan moto exhaust, and KN.

Bike is killer.

Sent from my M660 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Sponsored Links
Advertisement