Ninja 300 Ridden! - Page 5 - Triumph675.Net Forums
Home Forum Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  

Not A Member Yet? Register today and become part of the community.
Go Back   Triumph675.Net Forums > Daytona 675 & Street Triple 675 Global Forums > News, Announcements, Tests and ride reports

News, Announcements, Tests and ride reports any and all 675 ride experiences and news

Old 10-19-12, 10:33   #41
tnr4

Thanks folks. Yeah, it's true that pics don't do her justice. It is one seriously sharp bike.

If anyone is still looking for more ways to waste time on the new Ninjette, I did a video review here: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6f_VHe1wKw"]2013 Ninja 300 Review - YouTube[/nomedia].

tnr

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-12, 11:37   #42
Knolly
BOTM Winner

Just watched the review, thanks for that!

God you're making me want to get another street bike......

I wish they would come out with a naked version of this though. I think it looks GREAT but I think since I have the 675 as a track bike I'd like a naked bike as a street bike. I might just keep an eye on Craigslist and try to snag a deal on a damaged one sometime.

Old 10-19-12, 11:49   #43
tnr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knolly View Post
Just watched the review, thanks for that!

God you're making me want to get another street bike......

I wish they would come out with a naked version of this though. I think it looks GREAT but I think since I have the 675 as a track bike I'd like a naked bike as a street bike. I might just keep an eye on Craigslist and try to snag a deal on a damaged one sometime.
No prob! Here comes the devil on your shoulder: http://www.iamabiker.com/motorcycle-...nja-300-naked/

Annnnnddddd... you're welcome.

tnr

Old 10-19-12, 11:58   #44
Knolly
BOTM Winner

Hahaha, I had seen that before but hadn't seen confirmation that it was definitely coming out. Then there's the matter of if it'll come to the US or not...

Ugh my wallet. I'm trying to build savings so that I can promptly blow them in a couple years when my car lease is up so I can get a Morgan Three-Wheeler, haha. But if the price is right on a naked 300...

Old 10-19-12, 20:48   #45
Geof3

Quote:
Originally Posted by InAbsentia View Post
Yes you can.
Not "stock"...

Old 10-20-12, 01:22   #46
Nastybutler
BOTM Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof3 View Post
Not "stock"...
Not to mention, a slipper clutch installed on a ST3 is roughly half the price of a new Ninja 300.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Trinity's Mod Thread

Old 10-21-12, 02:45   #47
neyzen

hey bro,

congrats. nice bike!

just watched your video.. i totally agree that the streety is an overkill for commuting (legally ). anything over 400cc is an overkill. i don't know how people commute on litre bikes, squaring tyres, wasting fuel.. a total waste, but each to their own i guess.

i was also thinking of selling up and replacing with something a lot smaller, but i just couldn't sell my baby! almost 60000km of fun and memories and still going strong. i might be showing early signs of bike hoarding. :P

so..... I quit commuting on the bike altogether and took up cycling instead. good for the health, waist size, wallet, etc.. :D

give us an update after a few months of riding :)

keep the shiny side up!

cheers

Old 10-22-12, 08:36   #48
tnr4

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyzen View Post
hey bro,

congrats. nice bike!

just watched your video.. i totally agree that the streety is an overkill for commuting (legally ). anything over 400cc is an overkill. i don't know how people commute on litre bikes, squaring tyres, wasting fuel.. a total waste, but each to their own i guess.

i was also thinking of selling up and replacing with something a lot smaller, but i just couldn't sell my baby! almost 60000km of fun and memories and still going strong. i might be showing early signs of bike hoarding. :P

so..... I quit commuting on the bike altogether and took up cycling instead. good for the health, waist size, wallet, etc.. :D

give us an update after a few months of riding :)

keep the shiny side up!

cheers
Thanks dude! And I think you made a good decision: if I could have more than one bike, I would have kept the Streety. Not a thing wrong with bike hoarding.

Ride safe,

tnr

Last edited by tnr4; 10-22-12 at 14:17.

Old 10-23-12, 11:39   #49
Robmilkshakes

I missed the possibility of a naked 300, if that does indeed get made and comes to the states, I may be very very tempted to pick one up.

tnr4's bike and mine from the ninjette group ride:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement